Melissa Joan Hart’s “Massive” Bump

Melissa Joan-Hart heavy pregnant

Expectant mama Melissa Joan Hart is getting close!

The Sabrina alum took to Twitter to share an updated baby bump picture. “Seriously?! This bump is gettin “massive” as Mason says!” MJH writes. “But my traditional 4th dress still fit, sorta!”

The actress, 36, and her husband of nine years, musician Mark Wilkerson, expect their third child within weeks. They are already parents to sons Mason, 6, and Brady, 4.

“We don’t want to know,” she said of baby’s gender. “We found out both other times, but this one we want [it to be] a surprise.”

Filed under: Melissa Joan Hart

Photo credit: Twitter

1. Heidi

I hope she has a little girl this time. I am sure the boys would love a little baby sister to take care of an protect as she gets older! I am keeping my fingers crossed! Let’s hope for a healthy little one and by the looks of how huge she is, hopefully soon!!!!!!

2. Jen

I hope she has a girl!

3. Holly

that is a boy bump all the way!!

4. X

Where are they? Looks like a nice place for vacation!

Girls you carry low and Boys you carry high she looks like she is caring low

• Tempany

For what it’s worth, these are all old wives’ tales, but I think the more popular viewpoint is that you carry boys low and all out front, and girls high and all around. By this theory it appears she is having another boy, but like I said, all old wives’ tales!

6. Jen

True. I was low and all stomach with my boy. Same with everyone else I know who had boys. With girls you just look big all over.