Snooki Confirms Baby Name

snooki-shows-off-her-jersey-shore-style-1-500x750

Get ready for baby Lorenzo, a.k.a. Enzo!

Nicole ‘Snooki‘ Polizzi, 24, has confirmed that she and fiancé Jionni LaValle are naming their baby boy Lorenzo, USA Today reports. In an interview with the entire cast of Jersey Shore, BFF Jenni ‘JWoww’ Farley spilled the beans. “Well, it’s a name she’s thinking about,” JWoww quickly added. “No, it’s done,” confirmed Snooki, who is due in September.

At seven months along, the pint-sized reality TV starlet says she’s had a fairly easy pregnancy. But lately, she admits, “my back is killing me!”

Snooki’s spinoff with Jenni, Snooki & JWOWW, currently airs at 10 p.m. ET/PT on Thursdays on MTV.

Filed under: Featured,Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. DoesntMatter

Always liked that name, Lorenzo

2. Eileen

Okay really now, she has to stop wearing those damn clodhopper shoes as she once almost tried to hurt herself wearing the damn things. Grow up and at least try to be a mother which you are going to be! I cannot even imagine her becoming a Mom in September, as it looks as though she cannot even take care of herself. I feel sorry for that poor baby.

3. KL

Love the name, but there’s just one sentence that could be said in response to this announcement, and that is: I feel sorry for Lorenzo!!!!

4. Sophia

That’s the exact name I predicted she’d name her baby! It’s actually pretty nice.

5. Courtney

Love the name Lorenzo always have particularly because of the films Lorenzos Oil and Letters To Juliet. but people like Snooki shouldn’t be reproducing she’s irresponsible and will probably end up on welfare when Jersey Shore ends

6. Elle

My birth name is Lauren. People at school used to tease me by calling me Lorenzo. Just saying.

• Anonymous9

Well then, the people at your school were very odd, cause half the girls in America were named Lauren back in the 80′s and 90′s. Maybe you look like a boy?

• Elle

Ouch. No, I’m actually British. Typical to assume I’m American, isn’t it? They thought Lorenzo was a funny name.

• Giulia

Then they were ignorant and stupid, and I hope you can see that today too…

Lorenzo is a beautiful name, especially for Italian and Spanish ears. I’m actually a little annoyed that someone like Snooki has to pick it for her son :D

7. SMH

*yawn*

8. anonymous

I have to give her credit, that’s actually a really good name.