Hilary Duff & Mike Comrie: Baby In The Big Apple

Hilary Duff and husband Mike Comrie are spotted with their adorable son Luca Cruz in NYC

Lizzie McGuire star Hilary Duff and husband Mike Comrie were spotted with their son Luca in New York City on Sunday (July 15). The proud papa toted their adorable 3-month-old tot as the family-of-three were out and about in the Big Apple.

Last week, we saw the Duff-Comries braving the “1,000 degrees” NYC temps.

The new mom recently opened up to In Touch about her postpartum weight loss.

“I’m not perfect, but I feel fantastic,” she said. “This is how it goes for most women – the weight doesn’t fall off overnight.”

The actress-singer, 24, added that she’s been exercising “a few” times a week, mixing spin classes with private training sessions.

In the interview, she said her hockey star hubby “doesn’t care” about her extra pregnancy weight, and added, “Even during my pregnancy he thought I was beautiful.”

Filed under: Hilary Duff,Luca Cruz Comrie,Mike Comrie

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

Strange that in some photos she looks like she’s lost most of her baby weight and in this one, well, not at all.

2. Mimi

In all of the photos I have seen, I am amazed at how plump she is since she did not look as Jessica Simpson-esque when she was actually preggo as she does now.

3. Lila

Oh wow… I was suprised that she looked really good right after birth because I know she gained weight all over with her pregnancy. But with these photos, it doesn’t look like she’s lost much of anything. Maybe it’s just a bad outfit.

On the other hand, little Luca looks so different these days. I never noticed how blonde he is. He’s a cutie. :)

4. Nicole

Really? Why does everyone have to be so rude!! She looks absolutely beautiful! Why does everyone think celebrities need to be paper thin? People who are ultra thin, are gross and decaying looking.. Luca has always been adorable since the first full picture Hilary posted of him. He’s just going to get more adorable with each picture:)

• Emma

I totally agree with you that Hilary looks beautiful but isn’t it hypocritical to call others rude for commenting on her weight but then criticizing those who are super thin? I just don’t get it…shouldn’t we stop commenting on weight altogether?

• Mali

Thank you, Emma! I am naturally really thin myself and to hear that I am “gross and decaying looking” to people is just another blow to my self-esteem. People like that are the reason I stay covered up even through the 100+ degree summers :/

5. Susie

I think she is just so beautiful, both inside and out.

6. I love her & how she looks like a woman who gave birth 3months ago, she makes me feel so normal. Thats its okay I gained weight while pregnant & that its okay that I have only lost a few.
    Good on her for sending a positive message to woman that look up to celebrities.

7. cb

hillary probably still has some baby weight to lose and thats ok. at least it shows she is doing this on her own w/o surgery of anykind. i suspect too many celebrities have some sort of surgery after babies. their tummies are way too flat to have had a baby 2 weeks before.

8. LU

she looks good. and beautiful. our body changes when we are moms. in a few months shell be back, because is so young and does exercice. so…is normal for all women. for me and a lot of women i know. is life… luca is really beautiful, looks a lot with her.