Happy 11th Birthday Maddox Jolie-Pitt!

Maddox, Shiloh And Zahara Take Their Dog For A Walk

Name: Maddox Chivan Jolie-Pitt

Date of Birth: August 5, 2001

Parents: Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Siblings:  Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 6, and 4-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox

Facts:

♥ On March 10, 2002, a 7-month-old Maddox was adopted by his mother in Cambodia

♥ Maddox was born by the name Rath Vibol and initially lived in a local orphanage in Phnom Penh

♥ The adoption process was halted in December 2001 when the U.S. government banned adoptions from Cambodia amid allegations of child trafficking

♥ Once the adoption was finalized, she took custody of Maddox in Namibia

♥ Although Angelina and her then-husband Billy Bob Thornton announced the adoption together, she in fact adopted Maddox as a single parent

♥ On December 2005 it was confirmed that Brad Pitt was seeking to legally adopt Angelina’s two children, Maddox and Zahara

♥ On January 19, 2006 a judge granted the request to change the children’s last names to Jolie-Pitt

Quotes:

“I’ll be doing something and I’ll be frustrated, and he’ll hold my hand and say, ‘Are you feeling tired? Is that why you’re upset?’ Yeah, he really does take care of me.” – Angelina on her eldest son.

“Brad has always had this incredible bond with Mad, who’s very smart, and Brad loves teaching him about history and art and culture – it’s an amazing thing to watch them together.” – Angelina on the bond between father and son.

“The hardest job in the world. The most rewarding job in the world. There’s something to — with the long days in here, we’re out here as soon as the sun comes out and to come home and have dinner with your kids and have to discipline one of them who is out of line and still have the energy for that is — I can’t explain the fulfillment of that, but it is everything.” – Brad on parenthood.

Filed under: Birthdays,Maddox Jolie-Pitt

Photo credit: FameFlynet

Happy birthday Maddox.

2. issa

time flies i feel old,happy day little man

3. Anoynymous2

Um, does anybody else notice that he is holding onto a leash with no dog???!!! Talk about a bad photoshop effort!

I find it weird that Brad Pitt was able to legally adopt Maddox when he and Angelina were not even married! Reason why I am saying this is because my fiance wants to adopt my 6 yr old daughter but the courts wont let him adopt her since he and I are not married, he can only adopt her when he and I have been married 6 months.

But anyways I would like to wish Maddox a Happy Birthday!!! I can’t believe how fast time flew and watching him grow up in front of our eyes!

• BellaI

Maybe it has to do with we’re you live, because both the my cousin and co worker were able to have thier fiance and partner adopt thier kids with out being married with know problems. Each states has its oun rules and regulations, it sucks that you live in one that dosen’t alow it.

Happy BRITHDAY Maddox!!!

• hm

It’s not weird that he could adopt him…at least not where I live. Maybe it’s a state thing? I am almost positive that this happens often with same sex couples who want to both be legal parents.

Try moving to a different, better, state.

5. Marietta G.

this kid is going to be a real terror always playing with guns. he’s psychotic.

6. mia

maddox ,handsome boy..))

7. Mady Heng

Happy Birthday to you maddox
    love you and wish you come to cambodia