Gary Barlow Is “Devastated” At Loss Of Baby

Celebrities arrive at the Children in Need gala dinner at the Hilton hotel in Manchester, UK

Our hearts go out to Gary Barlow and his wife Dawn.

The Take That singer issued a statement Monday to announce the loss of their baby. “Dawn and I are devastated to announce that we’ve lost our baby,” the musician stated.

He added: “Poppy Barlow was delivered stillborn on August 4th in London. Our focus now is giving her a beautiful funeral and loving our three children with all our hearts. We’d ask at this painful time that our privacy be respected.”

The couple, who tied the knot in 2000, have a son Daniel, 11, and daughters Emily, 9, and Daisy, 3.

Filed under: Featured,Gary Barlow

Photo credit: Splash

1. Kristine

My heart breaks for them.

2. L.A.

I’m shocked, I was so expecting the birth announcement and all the joy… my heart, prayers and thoughts go to him and his family, especially to his wife, I can’t even think about her pain, first knowing the child you are carrying is dead then going through labor and all….

3. Denise

Our thoughts and prayers go out to them and their family.

4. Elle

So sad. My condolences to them.

What awful news for them. There just are no words.

6. SMH

oh this is devastating indeed. I don’t know who he is but I could NEVER imagine what it is like to go through this loss and pray I never have to. God Bless

7. shannon

Dear Dawn and Gary,
    My heart goes out to you and your family for the loss of your beloved Poppy. I know your pain all to well. My daughter Elizabeth was bornstil. I hope you get the privacy you and your family need asy ou grieve your for you beautiful baby.
    I wish i could reach out to you and give you a shoulder to cry on.
    Love from one Angel parent to another Shannon