Kourtney Kardashian Introduces Daughter Penelope

1344420371_kourtney-kardashian-article

Meet Penelope Scotland Disick!

Mom-of-two Kourtney Kardashian introduces her adorable 4-week-old daughter in the new issue of Us Weekly, out now. ”Nothing could prepare me for how hard I fell in love with her,” Kourtney gushes.

Born July 8 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and weighing 7 pounds, 14 ounces, Penelope joins big brother Mason, the reality star’s first child with Scott Disick, her beau of six years.

In the interview, Kourtney, 33, and Scott, 29, open up about Penelope’s delivery (with the entire Kardashian-Jenner family on hand), how Mason is adjusting to baby sister, Kourtney’s push present, why Scott is afraid to change Penelope’s diaper and more.

Filed under: Featured,First Glimpse,Kourtney Kardashian,Mason Dash Disick,Penelope Disick

Photo credit: Us Weekly

1. Laurzz

So cute! Penelope looks like Mason when he was a newborn x

2. Kristine

What a cute family. I wish Scott would have been on the cover with them!

3. Ebonita

That says much more about you than it says about those children.

4. Annon

lmao

5. Laurzz

You do realise it’s 2012 and not the 1940′s, right? Children make you more committed than a peice of paper.

• whatever

my dear unmarried parents split up more than parents who are married before they had children – look at the statistics and the majority of them are on welfare go figure.

6. bubbles

horrible photo! really unflattering!

7. Adrienne

I expected a few snippy comments but jeez… Aww! She looks so much like Mason. Adorable. I, too, wish Scott were on the cover. I like this branch of the Kardashians.

8. anonymous

Omg!!!! Penelope is so cute and Mason’s smile is just adorable :)

9. Juliet

So this is why we haven’t been bombarded with twitter photos of their new baby yet.

10. SMH

She def looks like a mini Mason but Scott has yet to change a diaper?? real men change diapers and do so proudly!!!

• jojo

Does that surprise you that Dapper Scott hasnt chged a diaper?..Noooooooo and he probably never will..and why isnt he in the picture? cuz he is just the sperm donor!…all Kourt cares about is having kids, and bossing a man around like scott,..this is WRONG of her not to include him in the picture..that says everything

11. Jennifer

Get over it Scott and change that poopy diaper! Cute picture and baby Penelope is adorable!

12. Sandra

Oh Scott, too afraid to change a diaper on your daughter and help your girlfriend out??? He is a creepy guy and needs to get a job for goodness sakes? He needs to marry her too and stop being a user as what he has been doing from the start!

13. linn

For those who wanted to see Scott too, there’s lots of Scott inside the magazine.

I too thought after seeing the cover that she looks pretty identical with Mason, but after I saw the pics inside I think Penelope has definitely her own looks she doesn’t look so much like Mason after all.

14. Just mia

GOD NO PLEASE GOD NO!!!!

So damn sick of these people, why are they famous?????//// why cant they go away they are like cock roaches you can kill one but there are many more where that came form, I hate this family they do not deserve fame or millions!

15. Sally

Scott does have a job. He opened a restaurant in NYC. He made need more work, but obviously Kourtney supports the family. She makes way more than he ever could. As far as the marriage thing goes, he has tried to ask Kourtney to marry him, twice! She’s the sad sack, who won’t commit. The most recent time Scott asked, Kourtney said, “If you have another baby with, I’ll think about it.” They both are strange. I take that back, all of them are eccentric except Khloe & Lamar. I love them!

• Sara

Oh well, if he did open a restaurant in NYC, where did he get the money to open it? No doubt it was from his girlfriend Kourtney!! He is such a moocher and needs to get a job!! He knows he doesn’t have to get one because she is fitting the bill now isn’t she? She has to be just as stupid as he is and I say that if she is doing that, she deserves it! What a loser couple! So is that Khloe and her fugly husband too! In fact, the whole family are losers!

• sally

I believe you mean she is, “footing” the bill, not “fitting” it. They may or may not be stupid & or losers, but unless you are Brad Pill or Angelina Jolie, they are making more money than you or I. So obviously, they are doing something right. Whether we like them, find them attractive, talented or whatever, they know how to market themselves & make something out of nothing. Originally the only claim to fame this family had was Kris’ first husband, Robert Kardashian, was on the team that represented O.J. Simpson, in his murder trial. The second small way they had a little notoriety, was Kris remarried, to the 1976 Olympic Decathalon winner, Bruce Jenner. But the biggest way they made themselves popular & current, was from a stupid sex tape Kim made with Ray J, that got “leaked” to the public, & her friendship with Paris Hilton. They figured out a way to make notoriety off of a cheap, trashy event. They made 65 million in the last year, whether you find them “losers” or not.

• caribbean_dream_girl

Scott has his own business ventures. He grew up rich. His parents have a home in the Hamptons. I doubt he used Kourtney’s money.

16. luuluu

Commom, simply common. The kids are of course cute, but they’re extremely unremarkable, ordinary and common in appearance. What’s all the fuss about?

17. R

I’m sure they are both adorable kids, but WHO chose that picture for the cover? I have kids and know it’s hard to get a good shot of both of them at the same time, but surely a professional photographer could have captured a more flattering one than that. Poor little Penelope looks like she’s about to sneeze?

18. SMH

I agree they could of chosen a better shot of Mason but to say he looks “retarted” is highly offensive. That word is inappropriate!!

19. Jamie

both Kourtney and Scott are attractive but don’t make cute kids sorry! kind of like Jessica Alba and Cash!

20. Gladys

All kids are cute but the little boy looks like a creepy little troll! Btw who really gives a frogs fat arse about the whole dang bunch of them…lol

Laurzz – you must the product of knocked up mother and a low life father for you to make that comment. People like you have no morals.

People like her don’t have YOUR morals, and there’s nothing wrong with that. Why do people like you insist that there is only ONE right way, YOUR way?

There are other cultures, beliefs, values on the planet and everyone who doesn’t agree with you is not immoral.

• Laurzz

Actually my parent’s we’re married before they had children, but thank’s for that comment. I still think it’s ok for unmarried people to have children. Does that make be a bad person? If so… Cool.

That really is a terrible picture of Mason.

23. Bink

Mason is looking at mom in a sweet,loving way…but at that angle, he reminds me of Eddie Munster! He was probably wiggling around so much that there were only a few shots that could be used.

24. Chenee Thompson

Yay for Kourtney! I’m so proud of her and her babies!! They r so cute! I hope Penelope grows to look just like her mother!

25. Taylor

Hes not on the cover – but if u actually LOOK in the magazine he is atually in some other pics – so stop hating people – they just wanted her an the kids – aint nothing wrong with that.