Kristin Cavallari & Jay Cutler Welcome First Child: Camden Jack

kristin-cavallari-ive-retired-my-highest-heels-1

Congratulations are in order for Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler!

The Laguna Beach alum and her football star fiancé welcomed their first child on August 8. The reality TV star announced their happy news via Twitter. ”We are thrilled to welcome Camden Jack Cutler into the world,” she wrote Wednesday. “He was born this morning weighing 7lbs 9oz. Everyone is doing great!”

The proud new parents first started dating in the fall of 2010 and got engaged in April 2011. Though the couple broke off their engagement in July, they reunited and announced in November they were engaged once again.

Late last month The Hills alum wrote, ”I can barely move” on Twitter. She also took to Twitter to discuss another favorite meal. “Counting down the days until I can have sushi,” she wrote.

Filed under: Births,Featured,Kristin Cavallari

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. Yup

Awwwww!

2. LOL!

That’s the quickest announcement I’ve seen yet…Congrats to them.

3. wow

Congrats to them!! I actually really like the name. And she was so beautiful pregnant I even started liking her! lol

4. Lesley Flynn

Congrats to them! But I can’t stand the name Camden, reminds me of Camden, NJ…which is a DANGEROUS place. I’m biased though about that name, reminding me of that town. It doesn’t matter, just saying!

Camden is also a well known region of London known for touristy markets and industrialization. And jack is a nickname, not a full name but its not my baby so they can do what they want to him.

• Ivy

Where did you find the Official Rule Book that defines what is a name and what isn’t? Or are you just playing follow the leader and have to do what everyone else does?

My nephew’s name (on his birth certificate) is “Jack”. Are you telling me it’s not his full name? If it’s not, what is? You seem to know better than everyone else what is and isn’t a full name.

6. ksj

hah! @ Lesley- I was also thinking about the crap hole of Jersey- Camden! I’m sure the baby is beautiful though, and I wish all the best :-)

7. prithee

The gold digger got her check for the next 18 years.

8. Martina2

Nice touch, naming their kid after a dangerous ghetto.