Tori Spelling: “Hattie’s First Trip To Costco”

38fa843ee58c11e189de22000a1e95dd_7

With a buggy full of groceries, Tori Spelling‘s 10-month-old daughter smiled from her car seat on Monday. “Hattie’s 1st trip to Costco!” the proud mama captioned her Instagram pic. “She loved it.”

In a series of sweet snapshots showcasing both daughters – including 4-year-old Stella – Tori showed off her stylish and gorgeous girls.

Tori and her husband Dean McDermott, who are also parents to 5-year-old son Liam, are currently expecting their fourth child.

The former Beverly Hills, 90210 star recently fought back against critics of her bikini bump.

“A few months back, I caught a lot of flack on two separate occasions for bearing my baby bump in a bikini and monokini while spending the day poolside with my family,” said the pregnant mom-of-three. “I have to say, I’m super proud of my bump. Why should I be embarrassed and cover up something that’s the greatest gift a woman can experience? A pregnant woman in any shape or size is beautiful!”

Filed under: Hattie McDermott,Stella McDermott,Tori Spelling

Photo credit: Instagram

1. Hopefully this is not the way baby travels in the vehicle. Consequences if in a wreck could be serious injury or death! Move straps down, chest clip at armpit level, tighten straps so not to gather any slack when running your fingers along the straps (pinch test). Please see a certified child passenger safety tech!

2. She looks like just like Tori.

3. denise

She is so cute. Costco is so great.

Those3 eggs look really secure on the left side.

5. anonymous

She does look like Tori…unfortunately!!

6. Angelie

She’s in the grocery cart. Can’t you see the metal part that is part of what you hang on to on the bottom of the pic? I don’t think Tori and Dean are careless or dumb enough to have her in a car like that.
    She does look more like Tori though. In her early months she looked just like Dean. Maybe her next kid will look like her so balance out. Cute kid, nonetheless.

7. Rissa

I would find it a little hard to believe that they take her out of this car seat, put her in another correctly and then, what? Toss this in the trunk? The fact of the matter is that 80% of car seats are used/installed incorrectly and this is one of them. There is a lot here that would not only ALLOW serious harm or death in the event of a collision but using the seat incorrectly could even CAUSE it. I do hope that a caring friend/relative points out their misuse for their little one’s sake and points them in the direction of a certified Child Passenger Safety Technician who can go over their seat manual with them and shed some light on how to keep kiddos safe ;) They are such beautiful children.

8. Sande Heird

Geeze come on press….leave her alone and let her live her life! From where I sit it looks like she is doing a great job of motherhood, working, running her businesses etc. I really enjoyed the Tori nd Dean show….loved watching the children grow. I am 70 years old and had four sons and don’t see how she handles all she does AND how she does such a good job of it. I personally don’t follow stars but ran across thIs article and HAD to come to her defense.