Giuliana & Bill Rancic Officially On Baby Watch

E! 2012 Upfront

Giuliana and Bill Rancic are starting their “babymoon” this weekend. As the due date comes near Bill tells TooFab about their travel plans as well as preparing for the arrival of their son.

He revealed, “We are officially on baby watch as of today. We’re in that three week zone. We’re actually leaving this weekend to go to Denver. The baby is going to be born in Denver and we’re having what Giuliana is calling our “babymoon.” We’re setting up shop in Vail, which is about 1 hour and 20 minutes from Denver.”

He added, “We’re going to just chill out there until the little guy comes. He could come Monday, he could come in 10 days, he could come in 2 weeks [laughs]. He’s really going to dictate how long our babymoon is. We’re looking forward to welcoming him into the world because this little guy is certainly pretty special to us.”

The couple are feeling excited and nervous.

Bill shares, “I’m a little bit nervous, this is our first baby. If we weren’t nervous something would be wrong. But more joy. We’ve had to travel a lot of different roads to get here. When we reflect back on this experience, this little guy probably saved Giuliana’s life.

“Had we not had the struggles with conceiving, had we not gone to a doctor in Denver who made a mammogram mandatory, she wouldn’t have gotten a mammogram for many years. Her story and our story would’ve had a much different ending because the cancer would’ve spread and it would’ve been a much more severe diagnosis. This little guy saved her life and probably a lot of other women’s lives, because Giuliana has inspired so many other women to go out and take action. At the end of the day, it’s all about early detection for breast cancer.”

As for names they are going to wait until the baby is born.

He said, “We got a shortlist of names. It’s going to be a game day decision. I have a lot of people sending me tweets with baby name suggestions. We’ve got it down to about three to four names. Once we see the little guy and hold him in our arms, that’ll seal the deal. It’ll definitely be a game day decision.”

Filed under: Bill Rancic,Giuliana Rancic

Photo credit: FameFlynet

Why do they need a babymoon?

2. Veep

Why are they staying 1hr 20min away from the baby’s birthplace??? Can they not find accommodations in Denver?

3. Rose

Why are they broadcasting their exact location to the press? It’s as if they want the paparazzi to show up in Vail and follow them around. Famewhores.

• I am so happy for Guilana and Bill. She especially has been though so much in order to make their dream come true. She is a very lucky lady to have should a wonderful and amazing husband, as he is also lucky to have a beautiful and understanding wife. Congratulations Guilana and Bill.

4. Kim Midkiff

Famewhore?????? That was uncalled for…I am a survivor and I think they are inspiring for love and alot of things…And by you reading this aren’t you adding to that? If you dont like don’t read..it’s just that simple.

So because she’s a survivor, she can’t also be a famewhore?? I don’t think that’s true, in fact, I think she’s worse than before.

5. Leanne

I am so excited for Guilana & Bill.
    I wish them the very best for this new chapter
    in their lives with their new son. God bless : )

6. Brenda Smith

Please people be happy for them–they’ve been through a lot by the way they are in the limelight whether you realize it or not–they cannot get away from the media–besides they are in the same catagory as other celebrities–I am as excited as waiting on a family member expecting—-Good luck and I am praying for a safe devilery–

7. aNON

I hope she feeds this bebê.Giuliana is so thin. It seems that starves.
    I wish happiness to the couple.

8. Guiliana a famewhore? It’s called getting a dream job, working hard and building a good life. She deserves the happiness that is coming her way. Famewhore defines that other person who is also working for the E show, whose backside and 72-day marriage are her only accomplishments to date