Heidi Klum Debuts Truly Scrumptious Collection

Heidi Klum Unveils Her Truly Scrumptious Collection At Babies 'R' Us In NYC

Model mom-of-four Heidi Klum unveiled her Truly Scrumptious collection for babies and kids in New York City on Wednesday (August 15). Heidi’s products will  arrive in Babies”R”Us stores on September 15.

“I always knew that I wanted to create great items for children,” Heidi tells Celebrity Baby Scoop. “But I wanted to find a home where all of my ideas for babies and kids could be under one roof with a company that is truly the authority in the world of babies and kids.”

She adds: “I finally found that with Babies”R”Us and am so excited to partner with them to launch my Truly Scrumptious collection.”

Proud mom to daughters Leni, 8, and Lou, 2, and sons Johan, 5, and Henry, 6, Heidi says everyone in the family will love her new products.

“I designed this first collection not only with adorable kids in mind, but I thought of all the little details to make things easier on moms, too,” Heidi says. “From cool and stylish mix-and-match apparel, to fun and colorful floor-to-ceiling room décor, my Truly Scrumptious line has it all. I’m really proud of what we’ve created and can’t wait to share it on September 15th.”

Filed under: Exclusives,Heidi Klum

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Anonymous9

Let’s see, what should I wear to the unveiling of my line of baby and children’s stuff, the thigh high leather boots with the stripper skirt? No, that would be inappropriate, I’ll go with the leopard skin. So much classier.

2. Elizabeth

She looks terrible. She is def. aging badly.

3. Annon

Heidi has the worst fashion sense/taste ever! I wouldn’t ever be buying her line~!

4. bubbles

she looks great!!!! and I want that dress. for all you haters out there, her successes speak for themselves.

5. Stephanie

First of all, she is an amazing person and doesn’t care what you nay-sayers think. She looks great, that dress IS appropriate (mid-calf length and flowy, not tight), and her new line is very cute as far as I can tell!

6. brittani

wow! sounds like a buncha jelous people hating on a successful mom… must stink to be you. Heidi on the other hand has an adorable kids line. I saw it on good morning america and I cannot wait for tomorrow to go to baby’s R us and buy everything! Wisconsin loves you Heidi

7. Lynda

I am a big fan of Heidi, I am a kids apparel and product designer and this line is awful! People will buy on the name/label thinking they are cool because of the Heidi name but not out of any sense of aesthetics. Looks like a licensing agency threw it together with low paid, inexperienced designers. Characters are badly designed and uninteresting, the colors are blah and the line does not hang together like a collection at all, not cohesive…one of the worst lines I’ve seen. It will not last. Better stuff at the discount stores. Sorry Wisconsin, not jealous just a critique from a successful, talented, experienced designer.

8. sue newman

I have been trying to buy the boys coat since the day the collection has come out it the blue one with white sleeves and has a monster on the back coming over the shoulder why cant I find it