Rachel Zoe & Family: Happy Hikers

Rachel Zoe And Family Enjoying A Hike In Los Angeles

Rachel Zoe took a break from the big city yesterday, heading out for a hike around Franklin Canyon Park in Los Angeles, California with her husband Rodger Berman and adorable son Skyler (August 18).

Rocking a denim jumpsuit and floppy straw hat, the 40-year-old celebrity stylist hoofed it around the park in a pair of towering wedge heels.

Rachel recently revealed how life has changed since becoming a mom, telling Glamour UK, “I’m such a different person than I was a few years ago because I just don’t sweat the small stuff anymore.”

She adds that she’s “the happiest I’ve ever been in my entire life.”

Filed under: Rachel Zoe,Rodger Berman,Skyler Berman

Photo credit: FameFlynet, Pacific Coast News

1. Daniella

Hiking….in heels….witha toddler….what the hell is the world coming to?

2. Bella

Who wears heels to go hiking? You have got to be kidding…..

3. Jennifer

Only Rachel Zoe would wear wedges that high to go hiking. Welcome to Hollywood…geez!

4. A:

“Hiking” ? I can’t believe she can’t wear something comfortable or flipflops when she’s with her son. She’s a mother she doesn’t have to be that stylish when she is playing with her child.

I can’t believe that you can’t believe when someone does something you wouldn’t do. The only person complaining that she’s not wearing comfortable footwear is YOU not her. For all you know, this IS comfortable to her. So what?

• Daniella

Well, it’s basically common sense. Most people would equate hiking on uneven terrain + high heels + a small toddler = high possibility of a broken ankle. And as an avid hiker, I’ve NEVER seen anyone hiking with heels. But hey, it’s her ankle & if she wants to take a very high chance of breaking it, all the power to her.

5. N.S

this is clearly “hiking” in the get some good paparazzi pics of us being a wholesome healthy family sense.

6. SMIley

maybe there is a problem with the “headline of this article” that most of you is upset lets change to Rachel and family walk around the Franklin Canyon Park in Los Angeles. though article says hiking, it was not hiking for Rachel and Skyler they just walk and had fun with little skler..come on………..

7. X

I fear she will die from anorexia.

8. bubbles

say what you will, I don’t even notice her, but I do notice how happy that gorgeous little boy is. though I don’t care for her, she must be doing something right and I have never seen a picture of the baby with a nanny, which tells me a lot.