Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Daughter Vivienne To Star In Maleficent

Angelina Jolie Takes A Lovely Stroll With Her Children

Being adorable – and the famous tot of A-list parents Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt – is paying off for a certain 4-year old little girl.

Vivienne – the globetrotting twin of brother Knox – will make her feature film debut opposite her Academy Award winning mom in the flick Maleficent, a rep for Walt Disney Studios confirms to Us Weekly.

Vivienne will play the child version of Elle Fanning’s Princess Aurora in the live-action movie – a reinvention of the beloved fairy tale Sleeping Beauty.

“It’s a really great script, and I’m having a lot of fun. I’ve already got my horns fitted,” Angelina tells Entertainment Weekly. “My kids are very happy.”

The twins were spotted visiting their famous mama on set in Buckginhamshire, England, in late June.

Filed under: Angelina Jolie,Featured,Vivienne Jolie-Pitt

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Annon

Their twins look sort of strange looking. Vivienne kind of reminds me of Alessandra Ambrosios daughter in the looks department.

Strange looking?

3. Anabelle

Ah, nepotism. Still, I guess it’s better Vivienne, who has grown up surrounded by the industry, plays the part rather than some stagemom forcing her 4-yr-old in to it.

Annon – I’m sure you’re a knockout right?

5. Anonymouse

Shiloh is the pretier of the two bio jolie-pitt girls.

6. Gladys

They have a gaggle of ugly kids!!
    Shiloh is very butch and I think she’s going to be a lesbian.

7. DanSy

Viv is sweet, but Shiloh is the prettiest of all kids. she’s the most interesting as well.

8. ashley

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. It is surprising that the 2 of them dont have gorgeous children. Im sure if they were both ugly no one would say a word but the fact that they won the lottery in the looks department has people shocked that their children didnt as well. Im sure they think they are perfect so who cares. I personally think she looks like she has downs syndrome but thats my opinion and that is why there is a place for comments. So if you think im a jerk for saying it I dont really care :)

9. Lori

Vivienne is not a cute kid. In my opinion she looks like a Chucky doll.