Kelsey Grammer: I Think We’ll Have At Least Two More Children

Expecting parents Kelsey Grammer and wife Kayte Walsh, pregnant with twins, look to be in high spirits as the couple stroll arm in arm in New York C

Although Frasier alum Kelsey Grammer, 57, and his wife Kayte Walsh, 31, welcomed daughter Faith just over one month ago, the actor claims the couple still want more children.

“I think we’ll have at least two more, if not three or four,”  the Boss star – who is also father to Jude, 7, and Mason, 10 with his ex-wife Camille Grammer, daughter Spencer, 28, with ex-wife Dorren Alderman and 20-year-old daughter Kandace Greer from a previous relationship – reveals during an interview with Access Hollywood Live. “I think it’s a great way to live a life.”

Estimating that it costs “about a million a kid now,” Kelsey claims he is nothing short of a hands-on dad to his newest addition.

“I think I’m more available than I had been previously,” he explains. “I’m there, more present with the child.”

Despite the fact that Kelsey’s ex-wife and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reality TV star Camille famously employed multiple nannies during their marriage to help with the kids, Kelsey feels inclined not to follow the same path this time around.

“We don’t have nannies and stuff like that,” he comments. “I’m doing it all. I’m doing a lot of the changing [of diapers].”

Filed under: Kelsey Grammer

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

1. DoesntMatter

Yea bc you’re an old, cheating fart now and you have time.. why not have a dozen grandpa.. you’ll forget about them as soon as you leave this money hungry twit.. (team camille) lmao

Two, three, four – sure why not!? It’s not like he’s going to be around down the road to raise any of them.

3. Ann Marie Gauthier

He’s only 57, wealthy, and in good health. There is no reason to believe that he won’t raise this one and more.

Young parenthood is the norm (and largely overrated). There is no reason to harp on the odd older parent. Today’s young in their 20s & 30s are facing all sorts of economic problems, have harsh lives, and will most likely bring millions of kids into the world who would fare even worse than them.

I would much rather have an older than average father who can provide some economic security.

• NYCMommy

Ann Marie- while I agree with your comment about young parents and the hardships and advantages to have a older dad with more economic security…. I believe other commentors were speaking of his track record with women and with raising his kids. From what can be seen from outside he is into the kids until relationship ends and then on to the next. (only an outsiders opinion of course)

I agree with DoesntMatter. By the time they decide to have another kid. the marriage will be over.

5. fact

C’mon people he’s trying to beat Rod Stewart’s record just what the world needs more screwed up kids..

6. Anonymous9

It’s interesting to me that guys like Clint Eastwood manage to have a million kids with a million different mothers, and people think he’s a cool and talented older guy. Kelsey, on the other hand, is vilified for the same behavior. People need to work on their consistency.

• My Name

That’s because Kelsey is a crap father. Have as many kids as you want, just don’t be a lousy parent to them, or a lousy spouse to their mothers.

7. Elle

I don’t understand why people feel the need to have SO MANY kids. Meanwhile there’s goodness knows how many orphaned children waiting for a home. I understand adoption isn’t for everyone but still.