Snooki Welcomes First Child: Lorenzo Dominic

ee992f60ea6f11e1818012313b012024_7-500x500

Update: Nicole ‘Snooki‘ Polizzi gave birth to a baby boy shortly before 3 a.m. Sunday (August 26), at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, N.J. ”The world just got another Guido!!! Lorenzo Dominic LaValle has entered the world weighing 6 lbs, 5 oz. Nicole, Jionni & Enzo are doing great!” reports MTV.

Early this morning, the proud new mom took to Twitter to gush over her little one, writing, “I am SO IN LOVE with my son Lorenzo Dominic ! I had my little man last night, healthy at 6lbs! HE’S MY WORLD! ❤”

Continue reading the original post below…

Nicole ‘Snooki‘ Polizzi and Jionni LaValle are about to be parents!

The Jersey Shore star checked into a New Jersey hospital after going into labor Saturday, Us Weekly reports.

Twitter was abuzz today with reports that the pint-sized reality TV star and her fiancé were at the hospital preparing for the birth of their first child, son Enzo.

Around 7 p.m. Saturday, tweeted an Instagram image of a lion, leopard and tiger with the comment “Fierce.”

And on Friday, the mom-to-be wrote, “I’m a balloon waiting to pop.”

Yesterday, we spotted the TV star with her BFF Jennifer ‘JWoww’ Farley in Manchester, New Jersey.

Filed under: Births,Featured,Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi

Photo credit: Instagram

1. Anon.

Oh to be a fly on that hospital room wall.

2. My Name

Seriously? Reporting on labor now? Like this woman is important? She’s not giving birth to a royal heir. Who gives a fiddler’s fart?

3. Gladys

She is one person who irritates the crap out of me! She is a sassy Lil beast and I hope she has enough sense to take care of her baby when he is born. Good greif!!

4. ohdear

just what the world needs more dumb people breeding….

• Ann Marie Gauthier

The world doesn’t need any more breeding, period. Since everyone things they’re smart and their child will cure cancer, it is unlikely.

5. Someone

Little Lorenzo didn’t ask to be born into this world so we can only hope that his parents take this seriously and really do their best to raise him right. The world does NOT need another Guido! I couldn’t stand Nicole Ritchie either but being a mother has changed her profoundly, I wish the same for this Nicole.

6. Rebecca

As much as I don’t like Snooki, I have to admit that she gave her son a great name.

7. Anon

Aww, I like her tweet about him. I’m not a fan of her but I also have to say, I like the name she chose for him, and, I think people should at least give her a sliver of a chance for her to prove herself as a mom. Nicole Richie was an atrocious human being and party animal, and look how she changed after she had kids.

8. Shirelle

Congrats! but I hate the name

9. Nina D.

I couldn’t believe last night when I saw it was posted on here that Snooki was in labor. Who gives a fuck that she’s in labor? I’d rather hear Kim Kardashian’s in labor.

10. Tula

Just what the world needs- another short man notice they didnt mention the length? i bet he was 15 inches :)

11. Kim

Hopefully this will knock some sense into that woman, and by “sense,” I mean “drop out of the public eye and give that poor little boy a chance at growing up without being seen as a punchline.”

12. Lola hernandez

Seriously you people need to grow the f**k up and stop acting like *itch’es just cause you don’t like a person doesn’t mean that you have to bust their chops and it’s not like you have the balls to say it to them in person and even if why would they give a rats a** to them your just another HATER!!

13. chapelhilloh

I’m just in shock that she signed on to do another season of Jersey Shore– and she’s taking her baby with her. I don’t doubt that this baby will straighten her out and teach her everything that all the criticizing moms on here ALSO had to learn. I’m just very disappointed she is taking the baby to tape another season.

14. Delfina

All i gta say to all these bad mouthing ppl is that if u got absolutely nothing nice to say then jst zip it n dont say anything at all! If u dont like her then why r u even here??? So the girl ain’t perfect well neither is everyone else so she shld b given a chance to b a mother first b4 u ppl continue running ur mouths. Period.