Kourtney Kardashian: Baby & Breakfast!

Screen Shot 2012-08-27 at 7.56.00 AM

Kourtney Kardashian had her hands full while cooking breakfast for sister Kim on Sunday. The mom-of-two had Kim sleep over her house so she could spend time with Mason, 2, and 1-month-old Penelope.

Kim Tweeted: “I woke up this morning to this . . . gotta love Kourtney Kardashian making breakfast.”

With Penelope sleeping in the sling – Kourtney sports a sock monkey hat and holds up a peace sign.

The sisters recently commented on a magazine publishing false quotes about them.

Last week Kim wrote, “So lame of magazines to make up an interview! Who does that! Seriously!?!

Kourtney chimed in and Tweeted: “I never gave an interview to anyone regarding my sister’s relationship, but CLOSER mag took upon themselves to run made up quotes. LOVELY!”

Filed under: Instagram,Kim Kardashian,Kourtney Kardashian,Penelope Disick

Photo credit: Instagram

1. Anonymous9

Frying food 10 inches from your baby’s head. Nothing bad could ever happen there. Why am I not surprised.

Of course Kim couldn’t hold the baby – it was more important to take the picture. This family will do ANYTHING for attention. BTW – what the hell is that on her head???

3. DoesntMatter

It does look unsafe BUT we have no idea what she was cooking. Not all food pops and splatters all over the place. Like many moms, i’m sure she would never put her baby in any danger. I’ll thumbs down my comment first and then you all can follow suit… :)

4. Jillian

This is dangerous babywearing because of the type of baby carrier AND the way the baby is being carried! Is this woman a moron for not researching safe babywearing?!? V

• devyn

Yes, she is a moron, do you have to ask? She is a moronic fame whore who thinks every aspect of her worthless life should be documented. I should have passed this post but I was curious to see the responses. Thank God most people are fed up with these people and are turning off to them.

5. AG

Regardless of which celebrity this is, this pic is a bit unsettling for me. Penelope doesn’t look comfy or safe in that sling, can she breathe properly? Also queen Kim should get out of her bed and hold bub while her sister cooks!

• R

Agreed. The kind of sling is considered very unsafe. It’s a “bag sling” and most of them have been recalled because the baby isn’t in a position that allows easy breathing. I usually like Kourtney’s parenting style, but this dissapoints me. It’s clear she did no research on safe babywearing. Little P should be in a Moby, ring sling, or something like an Ergo.

6. L

interesting that people are concerned with her cooking with the baby in a sling, but no one was concerned with josh kelley ironing with adelaide in a carrier

7. Hyman

First of all, how do u all know what she was cooking and that something is being fried? Lol.

You have a baby and life goes on. I carried my now one year old son on me all the time in a sling. It’s what is best for baby.

All the haters are going to hate. :D

• Robin Beard

@ Hyman I’m behind you 100% did the same with all 3 of mine. And I work as a doula, we recommend the sling, it helps create a stronger bound with mom and baby.

• R

If you’re a doula then you need to do a little more research on SAFE babywearing, so you’re not giving harmfull information to your clients. This type of sling is NOT recommended. Tons of them have been recalled due to the fact that the baby’s position (chin against their chest) does not allow easy breathing. Baby’s have suffocated in these kinds of slings. I am a huge advocate for baby wearing. Just SAFE babywearing. Please educate yourself on it.

8. mev

baby’s head looks too close to the flame on the stove for my comfort but I’m glad to see Kourtney so happy.

That’s not a peace sign. This is the long bowman and it’s a rude gesture outside the U.S. – same as flipping the bird. The “peace” sign has the palm facing outward.