Tori Spelling’s Motorized Maternity Mobile

0801612_KMPG_ToriSpelling01

Expectant mama Tori Spelling was photographed using a motorized scooter while at an outdoor market in Los Angeles, Calif. earlier this month. On her blog today, the soon-to-be mom-of-four writes about how her fourth pregnancy has taken its toll on her body.

“I won’t miss having to pee 4 times a night or hearing my now pliable pelvic bones move and crunch when I try to pull myself out of bed in the morning,” Tori shares. “Hopefully I WILL forget the dry nipples, constant heartburn, and constipation!”

As she awaits the arrival of her fourth child – which she assumes will be her last – with husband Dean McDermott, she reflects on her growing family.

“I always knew I wanted kids but I never could have predicted that I’d want such a large family and how much I would love being pregnant, and then taking care of and raising babes,” she shares.

Tori and Dean are already parents to son Liam, 5, and daughters Stella, 4, and Hattie, 10 months.

Filed under: Tori Spelling

Photo credit: KM Press Group

1. Whoa

TMI. I don’t mind her, from what I know about her and her family, projected by the various media outlets, she seems like a good mom and a happy family. But really, TMI.

2. Anon.

Which she ”assumes” will be her last?

well there is such a thing called birth control, so you can pretty much plan or not plan having kids . No Tori, when you decided to have unprotected sex with your husband just shortly after having a C-section, you knew it was a possibilty you would get pregnant. It was not a surprise.

silly woman. ugh.

• gogogo

Well maybe she assume it will be the ast because they decided that 4 was enough, but she might change her mind in 3 or 4 years. But it’s not sure so she assume it might be the last.

Don’t be so hateful and judgmental, she doesn’t ask you to pay for her children or raise them for her…

3. anonymous

Well dear you better make sure your randy husband doesn’t get you pregnant again a few months after giving birth. He should take some responsibility instead of behaving like a horny teenager.

4. Debbie

Hey, if that’s what she needs to get around these days, good for her

5. Someone

If I didn’t know better, I’d think that was a 70 year old woman on that scooter

6. ksj

I def could’ve used one of those when I was nine months pregnant in August!

7. Doreen

She looks bad! Didn’t seem to enjoy this pregnancy. Well…it was kind of short after her last baby…ugghhh…

8. Gladys

Poor Tori!

9. Anon.

In 3/4 years Tori will be in her mid 40′s …really doubt she will have anymore :)