Victoria Beckham & Harper: Lovely In LA

Exclusive... Victoria Beckham and Daughter Harper Leave Giggles N' Hugs Restaurant

Back from their stay in London, Victoria Beckham and her adorable 1-year-old daughter Harper were spotted in Century City, Calif. The pretty pair were seen leaving Giggles N’ Hugs restaurant after a birthday party on Sunday (August 26).

Sporting a pink and white summer dress with tan sandals and a bow in her hair, baby Harper stole the show from her always chic mother, who wore an all black ensemble on the warm L.A. afternoon.

Vicki seems cool as a cucumber amidst the recent rumors that her husband, football hunk David Beckham, had an affair with Dancing with the Stars beauty Katherine Jenkins. Both parties have denied the claims.

Posh and Becks made a loud and proud presence at the recent Olympic Games in their native England.

Vicki performed with the Spice Girls during the closing ceremonies, while David took their sons - Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, 9, and Cruz, 7 – to watch several of the sporting events.

Filed under: Featured,Harper Beckham,Victoria Beckham

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Bella

Harper is so cute. I love her little sandals. :)

2. farish@charter.net

She looks a lot like her brothers now that she has gotten older.

3. Mary

She is so adorable and I love the way she dresses her daughter, so feminine and beautiful. What a gorgeous little girl!

Is there ANYBODY who thinks a one-year old should be wearing shoes like that? Those are an accident waiting to happen.

5. Toya

Harper has to be one of the most adorable little munchkins featured on ~Celebrity Baby Scoop~ And those sandals are too cute….

6. Elizabeth

Harper, it is illegal to be that cute! I bet she is a daddy’s girl! So thrilled for them to get their girl finally. I don’t know why, but I’ve always loved Victoria. She seems like a great mom. I loved her on Project Runway- when Christian won- she was very down-to-earth and gushed on to him about how she loves his work. Very sweet!

Absolutely beautiful little girl!

Ahh.. always nice to see photos of Grumpy McGrumperson.

9. v-girl

I hate, hate, hate that grumpy face Mama wears the most absurd stiletto heels while carrying such precious cargo!!! I almost wish she would twist an ankle and face plant the sidewalk but only if a passerby catches Harper to keep her safe. That would teach her to not be so irresponsible for the sake of fashion. And I agree, the little sandals are too dangerous for a wobbly toddler, seems a crash helmet would come in handy…..safety first!!

10. nicole

she’s super cute!!look at her chubby face

11. Doreen

I would not let my daughter wear sandals at this age, but she really is adorable! Cutie!

12. Eva

Gotta love the chunky thighs – sooooo cute. I would worry about those shoes, too. If flashes from cameras and shouts from photographers followed your every move, you might not be Smilin’ Jack all the time, either!