Suri Cruise: Labor Day Playdate

Katie Holmes Takes Suri Cruise To A Brooklyn Park

Wheee!

Suri Cruise had a blast at the park with some pals on Monday (September 3). Enjoying a fun Labor Day, the adorable 6-year-old was joined by her mother, actress Katie Holmes, in Brooklyn, New York.

Suri channelled Little Red Riding Hood while sporting mom’s red cardigan over her black and white summer dress.

Tomorrow, Suri is set to start school at Avenues, an exclusive $39,000-a-year private school in New York’s upmarket Chelsea neighbourhood. And some of the parents of the prestigious school have concerns about the ever-present paparazzi.

“I had two different parents call to tell me their children are beautiful young girls that look like Suri,” education consultant Dana Haddad told New York Post.

“The girls will all be in uniforms, and they’re worried their daughters will be mistaken for Suri by the paparazzi outside the school,” Haddad added.

Filed under: Featured,Katie Holmes,Suri Cruise

Photo credit: INFphoto.com/Pacific Coast News

1. megan

She looks so happy!

2. freya

So so nice to see her playing with children. I can’t remember many if any photos in the past of her at a play park.

3. KitKat

Beautiful!

4. Rosy

This is a lovely pic. Suri looks so happy, it’s great to see. She is getting to look so much like Katie, anybody else think so?

5. Elena

What a stupid thing to say, but it’s nice to see her smile and play in the park with other children! She is really pretty. :)

6. Sally

Ha! Watch those girls end up looking nothing like Suri. I get, a parents concern, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Nothing has happened yet. But it is nice to hear that those parents DON’T want their child to be photographed. I would have thought that if they had any problems, it would be the other way around. I just keep visualizing that girl & her mother on the TLC show, “Here Comes Honey Boo-Boo”. Gross.
    In this picture, Suri looks beautiful, happy & so much like Katie! I hope to see her like this more often. Better yet, except for the occasional
    Update, I hope Suri is able to fade out of the public eye. (I know this is a site for celebrity babies and all, but sue me I guess. At some points, a kid has just been through enough.

7. Grandma of Four

Beautiful photos of Suri! She looks like a happy girl! And, Katie looks like a mom who knows she made the right decision for her child! Best wishes to both Suri and Katie! :~ )

8. Sandra

It is so nice to see her smiling! It is amazing to see her with some little girlfriends to play with. It looks as if she is holding up well with the breakup of her parents. Katie has been showing her that there is life out there being with other children and having fun which is what she should be doing.

9. May

Wow, she looks exactly like her mother.

10. Jordadna

hey want this kid to have a normal life…stop taking her pic every single time she is out!

11. Kristina

So great to see her happy!