The world’s best side-by-side just got even better with joey! Mountain Buggy has introduced joey – the brilliant easy clip-on tote bag for the duet, allowing you to turn your compact side-by-side into a single with loads of storage!
With the duet being the same width as a single, joey simply replaces the right hand seat of the stroller so you can take your child around with you for more shopping time with the added storage component! This new and clever accessory also highlights how the duet and joey combination is the perfect solution for first time parents, as it’s truly a stroller that grows when the family grows!
- Two bags in one! The joey includes an easy to remove, lightweight, recyclable internal tote bag that sits snug inside a tough and durable external bag.
- Attaching the joey is fuss-free! There is absolutely no fiddling with the chassis to lengthen or shorten as a single or a double, and unclipping the seat from the frame is so intuitive. And what’s best is that you can fold the buggy with the joey attached!
- Ready to take two! When the second child comes along, simply take off the joey and attach the right and seat back onto the duet.
- New chilli color option! A chilli / black option for the duet, is available exclusively at Amazon.com.
- Also compatible with the Mountain Buggy duo!
We are giving away a Mountain Buggy duet ($599.99) and joey ($39.99) to 1 lucky reader (total value: $640)!
One Easy Way to Enter:
Leave a comment here with a valid email address (will not be published). Please state your favorite feature of the Mountain Buggy duet in the comments below. One winner will be chosen at random at the end of the contest. One entry per person, per day.
This contest ends Friday, September 7th at 7:00 pm EST. This contest is open to Canada and US residents only! Good luck!
Congratulations to the winner of our Amy Michelle giveaway: Jessica!