Denise Richards & Brooke Mueller’s Playdate

Denise Richards & Brooke Mueller, Charlie Sheen's Ex-Wives, Have A Joint-Family Playdate With Thier Kids

Charlie’s Angels!

Charlie Sheen‘s friendly exes Denise Richards and Brooke Mueller enjoyed their day together in Malibu, Calif. on Sunday (September 9). Denise brought along daughters she co-parents with Charlie – Sam, 8, and Lola, 7 – while Brooke toted her 3-year-old twins – Bob and Max – she shares with the Hollywood baby boy.

Denise’s father Irv and her 1-year-old daughter Eloise also joined along for the fun.

It sounds like it’s one big, winning, happy Hollywood family for the Richards-Mueller-Sheen bunch!

“Having a party 2day. Ex-wife #2(me) is having ex-wife #3(brooke) bday party at my house,” Denise tweeted last month. “Oh and our ex-husband will be here. How’s your Sunday?”

“Charlie and Denise decided to throw Brooke a birthday party in honor of her 35th birthday,” a source said. “Charlie’s kids with Denise, Sam and Lola, and his kids with Brooke, twins, Bob and Max, along with Richards’ adopted daughter, Eloise will be in attendance,” the insider added.

“Charlie, Denise, and Brooke all get along extremely well,” the source shared. “They want what is best for their kids, and truly love and support each other. Brooke is looking ahead to an exciting year, and is dedicated more than ever to being the best mom she can to Bob and Max, and knowing she has the support of Charlie and Denise truly means so much to her.”

Filed under: Bob Sheen,Brooke Mueller,Denise Richards,Eloise Richards,Featured,Lola Sheen,Max Sheen,Sam Sheen

1. Gisele

Wow, that is really weird to me. I could never do that with my ex husbands ex-wife. I have to give them credit for being civil to each other, but that just blows my mind. All the power to them.

2. NYC Mommy

Brooke looks totally plastic. She is on the road to looking like Jocelyn Wildenstein. Denise is so much more down to earth just look at the shoes they both choose for their outing.

I do think it is great that they can spend time together the 1/2 sibling deserve to grow up in each other’s lives.

Also- pretty sure first paragraph should read Hollywood BAD boy not baby boy.

Nice that they’re all together but Charlie Sheen does not make cute kids. Sorry.

Denise probably feels bad for Brooke. I know I do.

5. eliz

this just shows how much more of a “high road” person denise is.. remember when charlie and brooke got together and were incessantly rude and talking trash about DR to anyone who would listen… now look- brooke is in and out of rehab and denise still stands tall.. and looks eons better than plastic brooke i might add!

( “high road” person denise )

I guess you FORGOT all the trash talking DR did about charlie and brooke when they got together. I glad that she has grown into a better person but lets not act like she was an angel, she gave as good as she got.

6. AJ

I think this is really nice, and so positive for all the kids. I love the picture of Denise with the boys – they look totally comfortable with her. So much better than the alternative, with all the parents hating each other. I hope Brooke is doing well and able to stay clean for her sons.

7. Anonymous9

This whole group would be a lot better off if they’d just hand all of Charlie’s various children over to Denise and let her raise them.

She is the adult in the room.

8. Sam

Denise has really changed. Like anonymous said Denise used to trash talk Charlie in public, curse the paps for following her around. Now she is a fanastic role model for her girls.