Will Smith & Family: TIFF Premiere

2012 Toronto International Film Festival - 'Free Angela & All Political Prisoners' Premiere

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith posed for pics with their children – son Jaden, 14, and Willow, 11 – at the premiere of Free Angela & All Political Prisoners at the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, Canada on Sunday (September 9).

Will has been actively promoting the picture, which tells the story of activist Angela Davis and her imprisonment in the 1970s.

The influential academic was arrested on suspected involvement in the Soledad brothers’ August 1970 abduction and murder of Judge Harold Haley in Marin County, Calif.

“First of all, I want to give a shout out to my wife for demanding that I watch this documentary, and then the hard work she did to make sure this red carpet and (screening) happened,” Will said of his lovely wife.

Jada added: “When I saw her story, I had no idea. I thought I knew everything there was to know about Angela Davis; I knew nothing. So I felt that it was important people get an opportunity to watch a story about a person who was willing to stand up for what they believe in.”

Filed under: Jada Pinkett-Smith,Jaden Smith,Will Smith,Willow Smith

Photo credit: FameFlynet/INFphoto.com

Jaden’s “too cool for school” look is incredibly annoying.

And Willow actually looks nice for a change.

3. anonymous

Jaden has always twisted and contorted his face up like that. His forehead is going to be horribly wrinkled by the time he’s 20. Maybe he’s near sighted. It looks like he’s squinting.

4. NYC Mommy

Willow looks really pretty. In style and age appropriate. Jada looks gorgeous as well.

5. Caroline

I just really like Will Smith, he seems like a really nice guy!
    On the other hand, in my opinion, Jada and her kids try too hard to look cool. She sure has a great body, but most of the time she does not dress age appropiate. And Jaden, oh my dear boy Jaden, why does he always make that face?

What is “age appropriate”? Is there a handbook? Are there rules? Who made them? Can I find this handbook on the internet somewhere?

Heaven forbid I should ever wear something that some hag on the internet has deemed not “age appropriate”!

• Caroline

Wow, I said “in my opinion”. Call me old-fashioned but I do not believe it is appropiate for woman over 40 to wear such revealing outfits, especially when you have kids. This one may not be too bad, but she usually wears short shorts and super short dresses.
        Anyway, it is MY opinion, you may not agree with me and I respect your opinion, so please respect mine.

You know, it’s some people’s opinions that women should be beaten if they don’t obey their husbands, that gay people should be sent to live on deserted islands and that children should be hit by their teachers if they misbehave in school.

I don’t have to respect their dumb, outdated opinions any more than I have to respect yours.

6. Ribaldry

Jaden makes an arrogant face.

7. chrisii

Eurhhh his face!! he needs a slap

8. Anna

What is wrong with his face? If he does it on purpose to look cool than why doesn’t anyone close to him tell hem that it looks ridiculous?

9. Missy

Jaden, my dear, the more you try to look cool, the more stupid you look.

10. Bella

If Jaden is making that face on purpose, he looks ridiculous.

11. Nicole

You people do realize he is a teenage boy, right. They do silly stuff to look cool all the time. Give him a break. And if I had Jada’s body I would rock that dress and not care if I was 20 or 100!