Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer Welcome Twins

'True Blood' Season 5 Premiere

Congratulations to Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer!

“We can confirm that Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer recently welcomed their twins into the world,” reps for the actors tell PEOPLE. “The babies were born a few weeks early, but are in good health and both Mom and Dad are overjoyed.”

We thought we didn’t spot a baby bump! On Sunday, we saw Anna covering her belly – which seemed very flat – while out with her True Blood costar hubby in Santa Monica with Stephen.

These are the first children together for Anna, 30, and Stephen, 42, who were wed in August 2010.

The twins joined Stephen’s older children — daughter Lilac, 10, and son Billy, 12 — from previous relationships.

Filed under: Anna Paquin,Births,Featured,Stephen Moyer

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. I’m so glad to know that both mama and the babies are doing well.

2. Klara

I knew it, that bag was the smoking gut! congrats! hope the babies really are okay.

3. Jenna

Glad to hear everyone is happy and healthy. I do wish they had been able to announce it when they were ready, it seems like they only made the announcement because the paparazzi got those snaps of her this weekend.

They are very early… Definitely more than just a couple weeks. I thought anna looked upset in those last photos that were posted. Guess that explains why she and Stephen are staying in a hotel, most likely to be near the nicu at cedars. Hope babies are healthy and released soon. Wonder if she had identicals or frats?

5. SMH

wow she didn’t look more then 6 months along. Hope everything is going well. My nephews were micro preemies at 26 weeks old and weighed 1 1/2 lbs a piece. Today they are happy thriving boys!! Miracles come sometimes in the smallest packages.

6. Anabelle

Aw. Happy for them =) I wonder what their names and sexes are? They don’t seem the sort to go for those stupid sound-a-like names, but I guess that remains to be seen. x

7. Ashley

It sounds early but Anna confirmed the pregnancy back on April 17th. And usually celebs like other people wait until their past first trimester to announce it. Going by those dates she would be at least 33 weeks, possibly more if she waited until she was further along.
    Twins are usually born between 32-37 weeks, so its pretty normal.
    She did look relatively small, but everyone carries differently. Personallly my bump has been small too with my 4 pregnancies, but my babies always come out healthy size, the doctor reckons she doesn’t know where it all goes!

I really want to know the genders! im hoping that because they just said Twins, instead of twin boys,/twins girls, that it is B/G

I’m pregnant with twins and was told by the OB that after 36 weeks is considered safe. Before that they are premature and often have breathing and feeding problems and must be carefully monitored. 32 weeks would be quite early and nearly two months before most singleton births.

8. tkk

congratulations! My youngest siblings are twins!

9. Kelpy

Congrats to them. Hope all is well with their babies

10. Elle

I love Anna. Congrats to them and hoping the babies are good and healthy. I must admit I’m curious about genders/whether they’re identical or fraternal. That’s just me being nosey though.

11. Pie

Congratulations!!!

I can’t believe Courtney was wrong! That is so weird…

13. Elizabeth

I read on another site that it is twin girls.