Victoria Beckham & Harper: Posh At Pastis

Victoria Beckham takes baby Harper Seven out for brunch at Pastis i

Fashion designer Victoria Beckham carried her most posh accessory, her 1-year-old daughter Harper, in New York City on Tuesday (September 11). The pretty pair were seen leaving Pastis where they enjoyed brunch before heading off to New York Fashion Week.

On Sunday, we saw sexy papa David Beckham toting their sweet tot outside Balthazar restaurant after attending mama’s presentation of her second line, Victoria, Victoria Beckham.

And as it turns out, Posh and Becks’ daughter is really getting into the spirit of fashion week.

“She loves to bomb down it. It’s impressive,” Victoria said of Harper walking down the catwalk. “I had to Tweet her doing it the other day. She was storming.”

Victoria and David are also parents to sons Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, 10 and Cruz, 7.

Filed under: Harper Beckham,Victoria Beckham

Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

She is SO cute!

OMG how freaking beautiful!!!! And I LOVE her shoes!

• AllyOop

Her shoes are adorable, but there’s no one-year old on the planet that could walk safely in them.

I guess Mama Bear is training Baby Bear to wear shoes that are impossible to walk in.

3. Kelpy

Cute baby, really cute. She’s looking a lot like her Daddy David and big brother Cruz. Mother looks ridiculously overdressed and posey but that’s VB all over. Rachel Zoe springs to mind

4. Sam

I would pay to see her in disney attire.

5. DD

Cute but she doesn’t look happy to be there. Let her go to my gym and play around! Congrats Victoria, great job but 1 year olds have no interest in sitting still watching a runway show.

6. Molly

Harper is sooo cute. I am starting to see David in her too.

Victoria’s outftit is very nice.

7. Jen

I think their boys (except for the middle one…I cant remember his name!) look like Victoria, but I see a lot of David in Harper. She’s gorgeous!

8. nic

i think she looks like her dad!!
    Love her chubby face :)

9. MallyMom

“….. carried her most posh accessory”

That’s EXACTLY what she looks like, like she’s carrying an accessory, not her own child.

Gross.

10. Leonie

Like mummy, like daughter beautiful xx
    What’s with all the negative comments? Have you ever seen vic in person
    xx