Levi Johnston Welcomes Baby No. 2: Breeze Beretta Johnston

levi-johnston-im-naming-my-daughter-after-a-gun-1

Levi Johnston is now a dad to two children. He and girlfriend Sunny Oglesby welcomed a baby girl early Wednesday morning (September 12). The couple have named her Breeze Beretta Johnston.

According to TMZ – Breeze was born at 5:28 AM at Matsu Regional Hospital in Wasilla, Alaska. She also weighed in at 6 pounds 15 ounces with a length of 19 inches.

In early May – Sunny confirmed to Inside Edition that the baby’s name will be after an Italian firearms manufacturer.

She also revealed her pregnancy was accidental stating, “We were out at the cabin for like, four days, and forgot the birth control.”

Levi – who has 3-year-old Tripp with Bristol Palin – added, “I’m actually in love…not doing it just because we had a kid together.”

Filed under: Births,Levi Johnston

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. NYC Mommy

I just LOL. Mother’s name is Sunny and baby’s name is Breeze what a Tripp…. :)

2. Ann Marie Gauthier

Breeze Beretta? Nothing speaks trash like….

3. rosa from italy

Yeah, and Beretta is also a brand of ham… Such a bad taste this guy!

4. AvaElizabeth

omg..
    poor little girl!!
    what a horrible name..

5. Courtney

his man hood should be ziptied what a horrible name to get saddled with whatever happened to naming a girl Frances Joanne Katherine Melissa Natalia or Susan. still desparate for press I see

• Ivy

a billion people used those names, and now they’re boring.
      not that i like breeze….but atleast he didnt just pick the first name that popped into his head.
      she may like being a little unique and not having 3 other kids in her class with the same name.

6. anonnnn

“We were out at the cabin for like, four days, and forgot the birth control.” — So don’t have sex you morons!

Trailer park trash at its finest.

8. Courtney

@Ivy I suggested those names because they’re classic and in a few cases names in my own family. Joanne for example was an aunt on my mothers side to whom I was very close and also my favorite actress happens to be named Joanne and then Katherine & Natalia are two of my other favorite actresses as in Hepburn and Wood. personally I like classic names and don’t care how often they’ve been used

9. Denim

Named after a GUN. How charming…

10. Luuuluuu

Wow. he has 2 children and 0 jobs.

11. Caroline

I do not like the name, but I hope the little girl is ok :)

Just wondering.. how is this making cbs? He is not a celebrity!

12. Sally

What an embarrassment he is, to himself, his family, his children… I could keep going.
    He shouldn’t even be acknowledge mmr

13. courtneyb

Awful name… Beretta…like the gun…

14. SMH

What is with people in Alaska? Bristol Tripp Track Palin? Breeze Beretta? Named after a gun? The statement alone shows immaturity & stupidity! People who talk like that & quite frankly name their kids after horrible objects shouldnt procreate!

• MSSMILZALOT

What is with people in Alaska? There are many fine, intelligent, normal people here, I’ll have you know. I think making cracks at people for the names they choose for their children might just put you in the same category that you place them in. Think before you type please. There is enough negativity in the world already.

15. Zombieee

Just lol at this guy. Could anyone ever take him serious?

16. Shelly

I just want to know why anyone cares about him or his kid or his girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!

17. Sophia

Horrible. Naming a kid after a gun should not be allowed.