Tori Spelling: Liam Gives Finn A Nickname

16234_alb_xlarge_450x600_19136_1347566500

Mom-of-four Tori Spelling shared a photo of her two sons – Liam, 5, and Finn, 2 weeks – sharing some brotherly love via ToriSpelling.com.

“Last night Liam was with me in bed while I was feeding baby Finn. I said to him, ‘Liam, we need a nickname for Finn. We have Monkey, Buggy and Hattie Cat. What should Finn be?’” Tori wrote. “He thought about it for a moment and then said, ‘Tarantula!’”

She added: “It made me laugh.  The verdict is still out on a nickname, but now I know what Finn’s Halloween costume will be!”

The Beverly Hills, 90210 alum and husband Dean McDermott are also parents to daughters Stella, 4, and Hattie, 11 months.

Since Finn’s August 30 birth, the busy mom is realizing how taxing it can be to have such a large family.

“It’s not till the moment when you hear wailing cries all at once from voices ranging from 5 years to 2 weeks that you realize, ‘Oh, sh-t! I have four kids,” Tori recently tweeted.

Filed under: Featured,Finn McDermott,Liam McDermott,Tori Spelling

Photo credit: ToriSpelling.com

1. anon.

I have no idea what I am looking at… strange picture.

2. Mia

This pic is disturbing.

3. Becka

I looked and looked at this picture and could not for the life of me figure out what he was kissing! The way Finn’s hair is ontop if his head makes it look like Liam is kissing a big blob of wrinkly skin! Wow.

If that’s Finn’s head, then what is that sagging skin on the left side?

5. k

THAT is not a babies head!!!

6. Sandra

Excuse me, but what in the heck is he kissing? That pic is not a regular pic. Don’t know what Liam is kissing there. Tried to think of what it could be and can’t understand what it is.

7. B

Lol, he kissing Finn’s head and what you think is sagging skin is his hair.

8. Bink

Liam is kissing Finn’s head. The baby is facing to the right. Liam is kissing the top of Finn’s head.

9. Jennifer

that is one hard picture to figure out. Finally, I got it. lol!

10. chrisii

is that a real spider???

11. Sheila

That is little Finn’s head. It is not wrinkly skin, it is his hair LOL!!

12. Marina

Zoom out a bit Tori….take some photography lessons if you’re going to post your entire life on twitter.

13. v-girl

It looks like a giant scrotum…gross. This is more disturbing than the picture she posted of one of her babies as a thanksgiving turkey a while back.

14. Laura

it’s his hair.

15. Sally

Finn makes me think of a fish, in terms of nicknames. Of
    Course Liam & Stella have nicknames that don’t go with their names. Stella’s used to be ladybug, but I guess got shortened to ‘buggy’. I LOVE ‘Hattie cat’. But I don’t know why they have to have nicknames immediately anyway. It takes time to get to know your child’s little personality and that usually lends itself to a nickname. I wonder if Jack’s nickname is MIA (missing in action). No offense to the military.

16. Tiffany

Leave it to Tori to creep me out with this kid….again. I finally see that it’s not a giant scrotum he is kissing. Still weird. I know it’s not right to hate children but I think this kid is a troll.

17. SMH

Thats so funny when l first saw it l too thought what the hell is wrong with Finns head lol. Now l see it!!

18. Heather

Nicknames I FOUND with F: Fox or Foxy, Firefly, Flash, FurBall, Froggy,

“Finn” I think of Fish cause he just Swims along with the rest of everyone else. He came into a “Full Tank”. LOL,

19. Michaela

LMAO! Everyones comments are hilarious.. I thought it was tori’s stretched out belly but if you really look hard its Finns head and hair omg I am still LMAO