Amber Rose Tweets Her Baby Bump

instagr.am

Model Amber Rose, 28, recently shared an intimate instagram on her Twitter page of herself baring her tattooed tummy, writing: “Our lil wizbud Is growing so fast ;-)”

Amber and her fiancé Wiz Khalifa recently confirmed they are expecting their first child together at the MTV Video Music Awards and it seems Wiz is extremely excited about becoming a first time father.

“We found out this summer, and it was more of a celebration than anything,” the rapper tells MTV News. “I did a backflip; she was doing this little dance that we made up.”

“I’ve been pretty focused my entire life, and now that I have a family, I’m just going to keep that focus, but it’s going to be a family focus,” he adds.

Filed under: Amber Rose,Expecting,Instagram

Photo credit: Twitter

Gross. She looks like she took a sharpie and doodled on her thigh and stomach.

I’m consistently fascinated by what people describe as “gross”.

Sorry, everyone on the planet does not look just like you. That doesn’t make them gross.

2. Annon

Put your thighs away.

• The More Intelligent Anon

So it’s okay for some skanky 14 year old to show their bikini but it’s not okay to let a beautiful pregnant woman show her body? There’s nothing for her to be ashamed of. She looks amazing.

3. DoesntMatter

I like her but this just isnt a tasteful pic…

4. JustMe

I really don’t like her tattoo. It just doesn’t look very nice. It does look like it was made with a sharpie or worst it looks like she has a bunch of mold on her thighs.

5. Annie12

Wow she’s gorgeous, pregnancy really suits her. So much better than the blinged-up, professional rapper escort look.

6. Sandra

She is just disgusting and her fiance wizfugly is just as disgusting too!