Khloé Kardashian Talks Fertility Struggles

19th Annual Race to Erase MS

On a recent Good Morning America appearance, Khloé Kardashian, 28, sat down with her sisters Kim, 31, and Kourtney, 33, and admitted she “never knew all the difficulties” associated with trying to get pregnant.

“My mom has so many kids, and Kourtney pops them out like a PEZ dispenser, so you think it’s, like, so easy,” Khloé said. “You realize it’s not as easy as you might think.”

Khloé’s fertility issues have been chronicled on her reality TV show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians. She recently discovered her ovaries weren’t releasing any eggs.

“It was really hard to show what I was going through,” she said of discovering her ovulation issues. “I feel like I’m helping a lot of people, but I’m still figuring it out for myself.”

“I do appreciate Kim pushing me to do that, because I was kind of like, ‘I just don’t want to know.’ You do have to know,” she added. “Kim made a good point: ‘You can’t run from your problem.’ So it’s better to know what’s going on.”

The hopeful mom is now undergoing fertility treatments. “It’s trial and error. You got put on hormones and see if they work, and if they don’t, you move to the next step,” she said.

Kourtney has a son, Mason, 2, and a daughter, Penelope, 2 months, with partner Scott Disick.

Khloé and husband Lamar Odom, 32, wed in September 2009 after a one-month engagement.

Filed under: Featured,Khloé Kardashian

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. DoesntMatter

Awww I had no idea.. I hope one day she gets her little miracle baby. She is def my fave Kardashian and seems like she would be a great mom. Good Luck to her! And lmao at he PEZ dispenser joke!!

2. ann

Khloe is my fave too! hope things turns around for her and she’s blessed with a little one!

I hardly think having *two* children qualifies as popping “them out like a PEZ dispenser”.

4. denise

Hope everything works out for Khole and Lamar. Love them together. Having a family shouldn’t be so hard. But stay strong.

5. Ali_Spain

Like a PEZ dispenser, hilarious!

6. hardlyhadley

I’m so glad she’s finally seeking help. I feel like she was me several years ago. We tried, stubbornly, on our own for over 2 years. I was in complete denial because I was young and healthy. I finally went to a fertility specialist and we ended up needing to do IVF to conceive. It worked the first time and now we have a beautiful little girl. It’s so worth it! Don’t give up, Khloe! You WILL be a mama!

7. gimbiya ahmad

ls good to know that she ‘s taking a step, is not easy to be a mom. don’t give up dear you will surely conceive and have your own kids. all the best khloe