Harold Perrineau & Wife Expecting Baby No.3!

"Star Trek" Premiere

Life is about to get a little bit busier for actor Harold Perrineau and wife Brittany. The couple confirmed today that they’re expecting their third child!

There’s no word on a due date just yet, but the baby on the way will join big sisters Aurora Robinson, 18, and Wynter Aria, 4.

The former Lost star, 49, has news on the career front as well: He’ll be starring alongside Brian Austin Green in the upcoming TBS series Wedding Band.

Filed under: Expecting,Harold Perrineau

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

Congratulations! They are a cute couple.

2. DoesntMatter

I love his acting… Is the 18 year old their daughter together? Just asking because the girls are spaced out in age.. Congrats!!

3. gemmalady

She is looking fabulous! Doesn’t look nearly old enough to have an 18 year old!

4. anon

wtf, don’t congratulate them. this is disgusting

5. Lulu

why is it disgusting? they’ve been together a really long time and they’re having another baby. it doesn’t say they’re plotting to kidnap a baby from the maternity ward. congrats to them, their kids are really cute.

6. Sheila

Who in the heck are these 2 people? I have never heard of them in my life. Have I been living under a rock or what? I am usually always up on what is going on in these celeb sites! LOL!

He doesn’t look 49! Neither one of them look old enough to have an 18 year old. I think it’s lovely they’ve been together so long. Congratulations!