Jennifer Garner: Shoppin’ With Her Sweetie

*EXCLUSIVE* Samuel puts a smile on Jennifer Garner's face

Jennifer Garner took Samuel on a shopping trip to Gelson’s market on Saturday morning (September 22). Samuel, 6 months, had a blanket and pillow to keep him comfy in the shopping cart. Jennifer doted on her little boy the whole time giving him smiles throughout the store.

On Friday (September 21)  the actress was seen with 3-year-old Seraphina getting out of a car to pick up Violet from her weekly class. So where was Ben Affleck? He was in Spain unveiling his new film Argo at the San Sebastian Film Festival.

Work does take him away from the family but that’s not a surprise since his latest admission to Details magazine.

He said, “I don’t want to be a stay-at-home dad. Work is very important to me. I like to work. But I need my work to mean something to me in order for me to not be home with them.”

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Samuel Affleck

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. Nina D.

What a beautiful baby boy Samuel is!

2. Mary

All of her children are amazingly beautiful and Samuel looks so much like Violet, but makes me laugh that he kind of resembles Matt Damon, probably from the eyes.

3. Ashley

I know i don’t actually know her but it seems like she is just the best mum to her kiddies. I always seen pics of her smiling, laughing and excitedly engaging with her children and that just warms my heart.
    On here we always see her taking her kids to the library or to the markets or to the various activities like dancing and karate.
    Celebrity mother of the year in my opinion :)

4. Li

Love her so much. I bet she’s a fantastic mom. She’s so natural and the opposite of most other celeb moms.

5. Annon

Jennifer is one of my favourite celebrity mums and although I do love seeing her with her children I find these particular photos intrusive – walking about town is one thing but do people really need to follow them into the supermarket. Please leave them be.

Her tush is looking really cute. I hope she doesn’t lose too much more weight and just work on getting her abs and tummy muscles together. She has a banging body (even after three kids)but tends to get too thin. With her prominent bone structure it makes her look hard unlike when she has a fuller and softer face. Adorable kids and she seems to really enjoy motherhood. Good for her.

7. kate

love seeing her with a boy! too sweet!

8. Angie

Wow look at him, beautiful child! Congratulations!

I’m sorry but I don’t see “beautiful”. Cute maybe. I think a lot of people think kids are cute because they are offspring of celebrities.

• B200

I fill the same way don’t find him cute and I think your right with some people here love J Garner so automatically her kids are so “cute”, but with other people they just think all kids are cute.

To each their own.

10. Silva

for me he looks like a little buddha *g*

and he looks soooooo like violet! unbelievable, a little bit weird to see ‘the boy version of violet’ ;-)

but I definately don’t see Matt Damon in him *g*

11. eva

Looks like Matt Damon.

12. Shirelle

He looks just like his father

13. nicole

I don’t know what he looks like but he’s cute!!

14. nicole

Sorry i mean “who “

15. Ali_Spain

So I’m not the only one who thinks he has Matt Damon eyes? it’s very funny, they are best friends :)

16. Doda