Dean McDermott Shares Family Video, Parenting Advice

Father-of-five Dean McDermott is taking care of the brood while wife Tori Spelling recovers from emergency surgery following her fourth C-section in late August.

The proud papa has been keeping busy sharing family videos via DeanMcDermott.com,  and giving some advice on how to spend quality time with each of their four children – Liam, 5, Stella, 4, Hattie, 11 months, and Finn, 3 weeks – on lilsugar.

“My five kids are each so different, not just in terms of age and interests, but personality too,” Dean says. “They’re each special in their own way, and I’m equally proud of all of them.”

The busy dad – who also has a 14-year-old son Jack from a previous marriage – shared some thoughtful daddy advice.

“While I love nothing more than spending an entire day with the whole family, I’m conscious of making sure each of my kids feels special. Whether you have one kid or a whole brood, like Tori and me, here are some ideas for getting quality time with your kids and making them feel special.”

Continue reading Dean’s advice at lilsugar

Filed under: Dean McDermott,Tori Spelling

1. anon

Well I hope Tori is ok because she is the moneymaker in that family. All Dean does is make babies.

2. laura

Why doesn’t he leave those two poor little girls alone?

3. KitKat

Hattie is a cutie!

4. georgi

awwww little hattie seems so young to be a big sister, still in a onesie herself ! haha oh well. i’m sure they’re doing a great job, the kids seem happy :)

5. Mary

Her children are so beautiful and Dean does work you haters. She has such a gorgeous family and seems like great parents. I hope she recovers fully and is done with the baby making so she doesn’t have more complications physically.

6. SMH

Hattie is so cute. It is hard to believe she is a big sister at her age. But hopefully she and Finn grow up close. And l hope Tori is better too.