Giuliana Rancic: “I Almost Didn’t Go” To Emmys

1241 FInal COver 3

Proud new parents Bill and Giuliana Rancic have been enjoying every moment with their son Edward Duke — including changing up to 10 dirty diapers a day and waking for 3:30 a.m. feedings.

“The hardest part of being a mom has been leaving Duke,” Giuliana, who reported to work for the Emmy Awards on Sunday, tells Life & Style. “Being away from him is more difficult than I could have ever imagined. Saying goodbye, I started sobbing in Bill’s arms. I almost didn’t go.”

But it sounds like Bill is loving daddy duty – relishing late-night feedings, trips to the local zoo and Sundays spent watching football with his mini-me.

“I love seeing Bill and Duke bonding,” gushes Giuliana. “There’s nothing sexier than a great dad.”

For more from Giuliana, pick up this week’s issue of Life & Style Weekly, on newsstands now.

Filed under: Edward Duke Rancic,Featured,Giuliana Rancic

Photo credit: Life & Style

1. Someone

Little Duke is so sweet! He looks like a little man. I have to agree…nothing sexier than a man with his baby!

2. Heather

Awe, I know it’s so hard to leave them, especially when they are newborn! It will get easier. Just remember to have balance in all of it, and it will work itself out.

3. Alexa

She would have had a difficult time if she was pregnant and delivered the baby, then going back to work. Looking very different with a post-pregnancy body and pumping would add to the emotional stress of the situation.

4. Shell

Totally agree with her. There is nothing sexier than a man being a good dad.

5. eliz

She is seriously INSUFFERABLE!!!!! Yes I feel awful for her health issues and wish her the best with her new baby, but seriously lady- she is a huge famewh*re, it’s ridiculous… Go spend some alone time with your family and STFU! Whew! I’ve been waiting to say that for a while :)

6. Ashley

I really like Giuliana, however she really milks the media, only just 10 days ago she did the big magazine reveal and now so soon she does another story. Each story she does is worth thousands, and if it gets the cover they get even more money.

All throughout her breast cancer ordeal she did several interviews and covers for magazine’s and then with baby they did
    1. Announce they were expecting
    2. Story about the surrogate and the joy of having a baby
    3. How scared they were
    4. The baby shower & gender announcement
    5. The birth
    6. Now this.

Its cheap and desperate, it not like she’s a try hollywood starlet or pop star.

7. Ashley

* should say true hollywood starlet

8. Amy

I want to like this woman, I really do. But there is something about her that doesn’t sit well with me.

She had no problem talking about her desire to have a child and everything she went through. I could be mistaken, but I don’t think she ever gained the weight that the doctor told her could help in conceiving. I’m not at all against this couple using a surrogate mother, but if the desire was that strong to have a child, why didn’t she take more time off to actually spend time with her newborn son?

It’s not like she doesn’t have the money to stay home with him. And I also understand that she loves to work, but work will always be there. Her sons first few weeks/months are limited and she can’t get that back.