Jennifer Garner: Ben Affleck Has “Wonder Sperm”

Jennifer Loves Her Fans

Feeling that her family-of-five is now complete, Jennifer Garner says that she worries about her husband Ben Affleck‘s “wonder sperm.”

“I definitely… I plan to be done,” the Butter star says in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres that’s set to air tomorrow. “But my husband is kind of a wonder sperm kind of guy. You just have a look at him, you can see it. Anyway…”

The 40-year-old actress has her hands full as it is with kids Violet, 6, Seraphina, 3, and Samuel, 7 months, joking that she often has trouble keeping track of her youngest.

“I don’t know if it’s because he’s a boy. I don’t know if it’s because he’s my third and I forget that I have him… You know, you’re just dealing with two and you think, ‘I put a baby down. I swear I put a baby down somewhere.’ And you kind of walk through the house and ‘There you are!’ And he’s just as happy as can be.”

Filed under: Featured,Jennifer Garner

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. DoesntMatter

Aww she seems so sweet, I like seeing pics of their family..

2. Ann Marie Gauthier

Ewww. How classy.

3. Lynn in Alabama

I hope she doesn’t talk like this around her children. Ewwwwwwww!

I just threw up in my mouth.

Her interviews are always so much fun. She is so funny. Love her!

6. R M E

girl, he doesn’t want any more kids, you know this. it’s not difficult to keep it from happening if you don’t want it to.

7. musiclover

She is so funny! I LOVE this family :)

8. Robyn

I am just going to say this, if she had to live the life that most of us do she wouldn’t be so super. If she had to juggle those 3 kids and run them all around herself, work, try to clean her house and keep up with her kids homework and parents meetings – her life is so much easier because she has her trainer come over while her kids sleep, she has a nanny for each of them and has to deal with the easier parts of parenting (the hands on part). Yes it’s cool she can afford it all and can buy her kids shoes every day but I believe it’s us Mom’s that truly juggle it all that people should be in awe of. Pat ourselves on the back because we aren’t recognized for our abilities nearly enough.

9. AnonYmous

I don’t truly believe anyone is in awe of her. Also, she has three children, hardly cause for calling her husband’s sperm “wonder sperm”. I think that Ben Affleck has some major issues and she puts up with a lot of his crap.

10. Love this family. One of my favorites. They have 3 gorgeous children. It’s not dirty to talk about sperm, or sex, it’s normal. I mean those people sound like they don’t know how do you make babies.
    I agree with Anonymous 8:08 pm. Her interview are always so much fun :^)
    Btw sorry for my English, I’m Dutch.

11. Anonymous9

Maybe it is wonder sperm, the problem is that he keeps spreading it around where it doesn’t belong.

I’m sure his wonder sperm will produce spawn somewhere that it doesn’t belong. We’ll see… Mr. wandering eye is what she should call him…