Victoria Beckham Is A Soccer Mom

Semi-Exclusive... Victoria Beckham Watches Her Kids Soccer Game

Fashion designer Victoria Beckham was photographed watching her three sons - Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, 10, and Cruz, 7 – play soccer in Los Angeles, Calif. on Saturday (September 29). The Posh mama was joined on the sidelines by her adorable 1-year-old daughter Harper.

The mother-daughter duo snacked on Pirate’s Booty while they cheered on the boys. When Romeo was finished on the field, he joined his mom for a cuddle. He then spent some time with his baby sister, lifting her up and tossing around a few balls.

Meanwhile, soccer star papa David Beckham was with his own football team, the LA Galaxy, playing the Colorado Rapids in Colorado.

We spotted Posh and Becks watching the boys play soccer in Brentwood last weekend.

Filed under: Brooklyn Beckham,Cruz Beckham,Harper Beckham,Romeo Beckham,Victoria Beckham

Photo credit: FameFlynet

This family is painfully beautiful and adorable.

2. LyA27

She is one lucky woman! Beautiful family and a beautiful life.

3. bubbles

that is one chubbalicious baby girl. bet she soon outweighs mom.

4. Nina D.

Romeo is such a good looking boy! Love the pics of him with Harper. <3

5. lul

I love seeing photos of Romeo and Cruz. So happy. Harper is adorable but I think she is getting a little bit to chubby. She is also tall for a 1yo! Bet she’ll take after dad.

6. Jen

SUCH a cutie!! I think she looks a lot like David.

7. Joy

what a cutie pie!! Such a chubby little girl. I babysit sometimes for a little girl that is teh exact same age and looks just like Harper. If there was a baby look a like contest I think she could win hands down lol.

8. Ashley

One thing i love about David and Victoria is they are very affectionate with their children, wether their at events or just walking down the street they are always touching, hugging and just being sweet.

Nice to see little Harper having fun, sometimes she looks so scared in all the paparazzi pics and I’m not surprised because at that age having strangers crowd you, snap pictures all while they are yelling to get the celebs attention would be a bit frightening

Affectionate? She never even SMILES at them!

• Lola

I know. I totally get it that when she KNOWS she is being photographed, she doesn’t smile. (She doesn’t like her teeth.) Fine. But the photogs are very far away…you can tell by the graininess (sp?) of the pics…and she doesn’t realize they are there at first….you see her point them out and then go talk to security, again pointing in the direction the photogs are at. (See over 120 pics on Zigazig-Ha website) And at one point we might catch her smiling since she may not have known that they were there. But she never breaks character. How can you NOT smile at that little face???!!! She is adorbs.

Look at the 4th picture. Harper looks like she is saying, “Screw the Pirates Booty, Moody B****. I am going to the snack shack!!”. Look at her gut! I love it.

9. AvaElizabeth

love the beckhams soooo much!

I’m a big fan of victoria, her fashion and her style and the beckhams kids are toooo cute!

Love it how Romeo plays with Harper and Harper playing with the balls is also so cute!
    And Vic cuddling with Romeo: adorable <3

10. Cris

Fat baby…not cute. I have seen cute chubby babies and she is not one of them.

11. SMIley

does harper look like skyler rachel zoe son….they would make perfect play buddies…..could arrange a playdate for harper and skyler…
    hope i would see harper and skyler together very very soon

12. nicole

I love they’re hands-on parents

13. Heather

Gorgeous family. I think Romeo is going to be David Beckham hot when he grows up!

14. Giu

Love those pics! Those kids are adorable! Victoria is a cool Mum!

15. maryf