Kristin Cavallari: Childbirth Hurt Like A Bitch

Kristin Cavallari Hosts ULTA Beauty's 'Donate With a Kiss' Event

The Hills star Kristin Cavallari has been keeping it real about childbirth.

The new mom, 25, has been telling friends that giving birth to son Camden “hurt like a bitch and felt like period cramps, but 10 times worse,” Us Weekly reports.

The reality TV star, 25, welcomed her first child with fiancé Jay Cutler, the quarterback for the Chicago Bears, on August 8.

Despite the pain of labor and the fact that doctors were forced to break her water, “Kristin says she would do it all over again,” sources reveal.

These days, Kristin is focused on losing the last of the 25 pounds she gained during pregnancy.

“She still has some weight to go on her stomach, but she is almost back,” an insider reveals.

Filed under: Featured,Kristin Cavallari

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. She still is a great looking woman

2. DoesntMatter

She aint never lied about that! Feels like horrible thunder in your stomach WHEW I dont even wanna think about it! LOL

3. Anne

Whatever, you had an epidural Kristin. Try having it Natural like the Rest of the World Outside of the USA.

• haley

I agree, I had one baby in Australia and my second in the US and the experience was extremely different. In Aus, I had a natural, water birth, no complications, it hurt like a bitch but it was natural and strangely relaxing after it all happened. In the US it was like I was going in to have a heart transplant, doctors and nurses and machines everywhere! The whole thing kind of freaked me out. I still did it without drugs but the nurses we speechless, they told me no one does it without drugs or a c-section.
      2 healthy bubs but I’m definitely having the next one in Australia!

Where does it say she had an epidural?

4. Courtney

this crybaby needs to shut her trap at least her kid is healthy. @Anne that’s painting with a broad brush not all women can go natural and some women that can even outside the US still chose an epidural unless they’re having a home birth Vanessa Redgrave admitted in her autobiography that she had Epi’s for both of her daughters but had a water birth for her son who was the heaviest of the three at birth at nearly 11lbs and that was in 1969. granted Ms Redgrave was 5ft 11in while Cavallari is reported to be 5ft 6in so weight is distributed differently and 7lbs 9oz which is what her son was is an average weight for a newborn

• May

Oh, shut up Courtney. “Crybaby”? Have you given birth? Obviously not, if you feel like someone who complains about the pain of childbirth is a crybaby.

This is the same Courtney who just posted in another thread, “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything”? Oh my…..

5. amanda

perhaps she shouldve worded it differently. I had an epidural but was at home with intense contractions for fear id be sent back home- so maybe thats what she meant the contraction part. because that did hurt like a bitch lol

6. Missy

Just because she had an epidural doesn’t mean it didn’t hurt like a bitch. You start having contractions before you get an epidural.
    And seriously, it does hurt like a bitch.

7. Cane

Y should it matter 2 anyone if she had a epidural or if she had HER son natural . I had a baby 10 months ago n I had a epidural that doesn’t make me any less of a mom and thank God my son could not have came into this world anymore perfect . For all the ladies that have a natural birth that’s a great thing to do if you want to but don’t criticize those who chose to use a epidural . I also hate all the ladies that brag about it CONGRATULATIONS YOU DIDN’T HAVE A EPIDURAL SO I GUESS THAT MAKES YOUR WONDERWOMEN !!! Get over it !!! when it comes down to it

WITH EPIDURAL. NATURAL