Kourtney Kardashian & Penelope: Pretty Pair

kourt_penelope

Proud stepdad Bruce Jenner posted a precious new photo of Kourtney Kardashian and her 3-month-old daughter Penelope via Instagram. “Can this beautiful picture reach to the popular page?” Bruce wrote.

After Penelope’s July 8 birth, Bruce’s famous wife, Kris Jenner, said, “It was a great. She had an easy delivery. [Penelope] is so cute. She looks just like Mason. She’s so beautiful. We are so happy.”

Bruce is stepdad to Kourtney and her famous sibs. The former Olympian and Kris are also parents to daughters Kendall, 16, and Kylie, 15.

Filed under: Featured,Instagram,Kourtney Kardashian,Penelope Disick

Photo credit: Instagram

1. Claire

She does look like Mason :)

2. She’s beautiful.

3. Leanne

She is such a cUte baby.

Sorry but their mix didn’t produce cute kids.

5. mamabear

I dont care what anyone has to say about the Kardashians,this is a beautiful pic of the 2,keep up the good work Kourtney your kids are beautiful….

6. bubbles

and I’m sorry if some of you have poor eyesight but that baby is hideous!!! she looks like a toothless old man which serves these shallow vain people right to have such ugly children.

• KTGrace

I may have poor eyesight, but my ability to read is perfect. And here’s what I read: “I’m a hag cow who’s so unhappy with my own life that I have to horribly degrade the looks of an infant. There, now I feel better, since I’m just be honest no one can say anything to me. I have the right to my opinion. Blah blah blah”.

What an idiot you are! LOL

• Steff

Are you actually gonna say that about a newborn? This pic was taken when the baby was two weeks old, all babies are ugly at that age. I would like to see how you looked when you were a newborn.

7. Jade

She is so cute and looks just like Mason (who looks just like Rob)!

If she looks like mason then shes not cute.

9. Dana

hahaha…Bubbles is obviously a 12 yr old!

• bubbles

heheheh… a 12-year-old with a wayyyy higher IQ than you… and better vision, because there is no wayyy that anyone in the right mind could say that baby is beautiful. seriously! that reminds me of a seinfeld episode… oops.. of course I watch reruns since I’m only 12.

She’s not ugly but she’s not girly cute. Granted she needs to ‘grow into herself’ as folks like to say, so let’s check back in about 3 months. I also think these babies tend to favor the boyfriend’s side and let’s face it, he’s not that attractive. Kourtney is a gorgeous girl and maybe Penelope will start to pick up her looks as she grows up. Not sure who came up with the notion that all babies are beautiful but let’s face it, they’re all not.