Gabriel Aubry & His Pretty Princess

*EXCLUSIVE* Nahla Aubry is a pretty Princess

Nahla spent time with her dad Gabriel Aubry doing some Halloween shopping in Studio City, Calif. on Saturday (October 13).

During their time out Nahla wore her princess costume and got to ride a pony. Gabriel was later seen carrying the sleepy 4-year-old and a new costume purchase.

Nahla was seen with mom Halle Berry last weekend. Despite their battles in court – the parents seem to be co-parenting well.

Whether the actress will be able to move their little girl to France is in question.

A source has said, “The child custody report makes it perfectly clear that any move that would remove Gabriel from being an active presence in Nahla’s life will be bad for the little girl. Furthermore, the report says that Nahla shouldn’t be separated from her father. Gabriel is Nahla’s father, and he is a huge part of his life.”

Filed under: Featured,Gabriel Aubry,Nahla Aubry

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. Anabelle

That pony doesn’t look very happy! lol. Not that I blame it, that must be a very tedious job. x

2. JustMe

I feel like Nahla is just one of those very spoiled child…Just my opinion. I guess this happens a lot when your parents are fighting for custody.

3. Anon

I think she is cute. Looks a lot like her Dad. And I think any child who grows up with rich parents is, in some respect, going to be spoiled more than other children. But that doesn’t mean you can’t raise them to be good, empathetic people with their feet solidly on the ground.

• Dana

I agree! And, I don’t think it’s accurate to assume this child is spoiled, considering that no one knows how she is disciplined or raised. The negative and unnecessary comments are rather judgmental towards a child don’t you think?!

4. Kasey

Aww poor pony *sad face*. Nahla is super adorable! Her outfit is cute.

5. romi

this two together <3 always so cute!

I can’t believe how much older she suddenly looks!

7. BRUCE

she is not that cute, I don’t care what you people say. behind close doors her mother is a bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb…………………………itch. period. you people are easily foooooooooooooooooooooooooled.

8. Mrs. Trumbell

that pony desperately needs to be rescued

9. Dana

In all honesty, I don’t see how a mother could want to keep her child away from this loving father. Selfish!!

10. Kaz

She doesnt look cute here.She has a stern look and looks bloated.

11. nicole

Why looked so sad Nahla ……

12. anonymous

cute Nahla

13. Toya

So I take it a certain poster knows Halle personally??! I swear … freedom of speech is abused on so many levels on all these open forum sites. So ridiculous some of the comments.. all you can do is put a blind eye to it and stay positive. Never thought I live in a time where adults talk about children in such negative ways. It really makes no sense at all!!

14. Ebonita

This has to be the saddest pic that was ever taken of a child on a pony. lol