Willow Smith Shops In Studio City

Exclusive... Willow Smith "Hates Everyone"

Pop music singer Willow Smith was dressed in a pair of denim overalls and a green army jacket that read “I Hate Everyone” on the back while out shopping in Studio City, Calif. on Sunday (October 21).

The 11-year-old tween daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith recently debuted her cover of new mama Adele‘s song Skyfall.

Since releasing Whip My Hair, Willow has put out other singles including 21st Century Girl and I Am Me. The edgy singer has also collaborated with rapper Nicki Minaj on the track Fireball.

Willow was scheduled to release her debut album Knees And Elbows in April of this year but the LP’s release was subsequently put back.

Filed under: Willow Smith

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. NYC Mommy

she lookks like an old bag lady. In my opinion not her best look.

• Lakesha

She’s a kid, shouldn’t she be able to just wear what she likes, unless it’s inappropriate?

• NYC Mommy

if you read my post…. I said in my opinion… we all have them… and FYI, adults can dress as they like too not just kids.

• eliz

Dont worry about Lakesha! She’s a total instigator and tries to ruffle feathers every chance she gets. I agree- she looks horrible and her jacket says “I HATE EVERYBODY” – very child appropriate! ;-/

Once again, I do not understand these comments. Why do you feel that negatively criticizing her is necessary? And like it or not, “she looks like a bag lady” is not a complement. Why would you say something here that you wouldn’t say to someone’s face, you sad woman?

2. Lisey

She looks like an Afghanistani refugee

She looks like Aunt Jemima.

4. anonymous

Just like any girl her age, she’s dressing kinda funky and it’s her individual style. It’s not your business what she wears. Maybe you should find a hobby or something in your own age demographic that occupies your time other than being interested in what an 11 year old wears.

5. bubbles

sorry, that girl is a frightfest. she don’t need no halloween costume. she is one.

6. Leah

all that money and they dress like welfare…

7. amy

she is so fug!

8. amy

she is so fug!

9. jhawkgirl

Just more evidence that all the money in the world can’t buy class. What a reflection on her parents. Ignorant trash.

10. ddd

That kid and her attitude and dress style looks and behaves like ghetto

11. KTGrace

I think it’s pretty clear that the nasty comments are being left by the same person.

• Tasha

Why because more then one person can’t share the same opinion.

Is it clear that all of the other comments are from you and your just changing your name? No I think there are people on this blog that agree with you.

• Anon

Maybe KTGrace prefers to believe that there aren’t THAT many people who would come to a website and continuously ridicule the clothes that a young girl is wearing. I know I’d prefer to believe that, because otherwise, well, that’s just pathetic on all of their parts.

12. Tasha

I actually rather this horrible outfit then the other too grown crap she has her “stylist” make for her.

At lest here she look like a kids who went throw her parents closet and put on their clothes. When normally she looks like she trying way to hard to be diffenerent and fashionable and which makes her look like she seeking media attention.

13. Kaz

Shes a shocker,yuck yuck yuck.Looks like a homeless boy!!!

14. He wanted to be a celebrity gossip monger; rather, he wanted to use it as a testbed for the underlying technologies that wire it to the social web.

15. Zombieee

I prefer my child to dress this way than like Johnny Depp’s daughter.