Teen Mom 2′s Leah Messer Expecting Baby No. 3

‘Teen Mom 2' Cast Reunites In NYC for the Weekend

Teen Mom 2 star Leah Messer is pregnant again! The 20-year-old – now married to Jeremy Calvert – confirms the news exclusively to US Weekly.

She says, “Jeremy and I are excited to be adding a new addition to our family. Being a teen mom was difficult, but I’m older and in a different place now — married to Jeremy and excited for our family to grow.

In April 2011 she filed for divorce from first husband Corey Simms. They have 2-year-old twins Ali and Aleeah together.

She adds, “Ali and Aleeah can’t wait to meet their new brother or sister. We feel incredibly blessed and look forward to this next chapter in our lives.”

In January of this year it was announced that Leah suffered a miscarriage. She was reportedly carrying twins. Meanwhile she’s been promoting the upcoming new episodes on her Twitter page.

Teen Mom premieres on November 12 on MTV.

Filed under: Expecting,Featured,Leah Messer

Photo credit: INFPhoto.com

1. Juliette

Does she know how to use birth control. ugh.

2. bianca

She’s older… as in 20. And this is her 3rd confirmed pregnancy…

Obviously, I hope she has a healthy pregnancy and baby. There’s no doubt about that. But having 3 kids at 20 by two different dads.. on top of being married twice and divorced once all by such a young age… it’s just a lot.

3. Ann Marie Gauthier

In a different place would be 28 or 31 or older, with the ones she has a little grown. She would also have trained in a profession or a trade and stabilized in most aspects of life. That would be a different place. Not a year out of the teens and carrying a 3rd child. Not enough time has even passed to gain 1% of what she needs to gain in wisdom.

4. Sally Ann

It’s amazing what she’ll know 10 years from now, that she’s claiming to know now. She’s so young & the odds that her against her are still so high. Praying she defies the odds & has a healthy baby & stable relationship!

5. Sasha

Yeah, he looks THRILLED!

6. Kasey

I’m not trying to act all high and mighty but I’m close to her age (b 1990) and I was in a five year relationship from 2005-2010, and well I gotta say, I never got pregnant. I’m not judging her for getting pregnant at a young age, I just think if more people my age would think logically and rationally and not so emotionally then things like this wouldn’t happen. They’ve not even been together long enough to decide whether they want to be together forever. Sure, they may be in love, but love isn’t enough. It never will be. I wish her a happy and healthy pregnancy but clearly from the show she’s a fickle female who can’t make up her mind to save her life.

7. ddd

It is clear that she has nothing else going on in her life. Yes, educating herself, training for a profession (anything) would be the right move. This is a typical ending up on welfare with no prospects story. I think the media also does wrong by giving people like her attention. It is sad that in this day and age, girls built their future on getting pregnant.

8. Judi

Geez, someone should neuter those teen moms. She’s 20 and she’s going to have 3th child (and don’t forget about her previous miscarriage!). They just show young girls that having sex & plenty of kids at age 16 or 17 is OK. Plus- you can become a celebrity!

• Anon

She didn’t have “plenty of kids” at age 16 or 17.

• Payden

I think the word you’re looking for is spayed. Just saying you neuter males, not females. And no she shouldn’t be, so she’s going to be a mother again at the age of 20 she is married, finished with high school, and I don’t think anyone has the right to judge anyone about the whole issue, because pretty sure you aren’t perfect either.

• saywhit

She’s not married. She cheated on her husband, and they got divorced. She’s too immature to be reproducing or to be married. She’s 20 years old and has gotten pregnant 3 times.

She has two children, one who is disabled and needs extra special care and she’s not rolling in dough. It’s irresponsible to make a new baby, when she’s struggling to support her existing children.

I make plenty of mistakes, but I don’t keep making the same ones, and I have yet to procreate or fail at marriage.

9. She’s such a weirdo. She cheated on her ex-boyfriend, who was/is so nice and good for her. She doesn’t now or doesn’t want birth control. I know they eventually break up, because it’s gonna be too much, being teen parents two 2 young twin toddlers, which one of them isn’t very healthy (the one with the glasses) and all the money you have to spend out for these 2 (third on the way) children. I bet she’s gonna regret this and later say: It’s so hard on being a young (maybe single) mother of 3 kids.
    The more I see this, the more glad I am, that I’m 17 years old and still a virgin. I have dated boys, but most of them wanted to have sex, which I wasn’t ready for. I now have a boyfriend (Noël) who’s 18 and he’s the first that doesn’t think sex is that important. He did had sex with girls he previously dated, but not so much! He just enjoys life and wants to do fun things like going to the beach etc.
    Anyway she will eventually regret (I think) about all these decisions she makes!

Btw I am Dutch, so sorry for my English

• DoesntMatter

Your english is fine and you seem to have ur head on right. Kudos to you and continue to make these good choices. Sex is overrated and not worth the trouble it brings! Good luck :)

• Thank you so much!

• Anon

Sex is NOT overrated. Why do people need to act as if sex sucks or isn’t that important? Each person has to do what’s right for them.

Who are any of us to decide when it’s “right” for someone else to have sex? For one person that might be age 17, for another it might be age 25.

• DoesntMatter

SEX is overrated when you’re 16 and rushing to do it bc you’re feeling like you’re missing out on something.. I dont care how “right” it seems, being a grown woman I would NEVER encourage a young girl to have sex no matter how good it might have been for me LATER in life. Losing your virginity is emotional and NOT FUN! I’m 100% sure you do not have any kids..

10. Jesse

I always knew teen mom was the worst show ever. Teen pregnancy must be really glamorous since all these teen moms are getting pregnant again so soon or they want to get pregnant again lol like Maci when she wanted another baby at 19 with Kyle lol. Then there is Caitlyn who has sex without protection even after giving up her daughter for adoption.

11. Fara

Sterilization. Idiots like this and their idiot boyfriends should not be allowed to continue to reproduce, it’s not fair to the innocent children brought into this world and damaged by mentally challenged teenage parents.

12. Emily

Woah. You people on here are ridiculous. I was married at 18, decided to start a family, am a successful mom to 5 children and still married and happy. Being a teen mom does not put you in the welfare line and not every child that has a pregnancy thinks they will become a celebrity now. The teen birth rate has gone down since that show started up, so if you think it’s doing a lot, it is. It’s doing some GOOD. And no one should sterilize anyone for having children. She is married, she isn’t on welfare, she is educating herself. And surely, Fara, you aren’t suggesting people sterilize mentally challenged people?

• DoesntMatter

Even tho you are the minority when it comes to teen moms and having a successful marriage I agree with you. When you get thumbs down it usually means ur telling the truth and these “perfect” cyber moms dont wanna hear it lol

13. N.S

Hey, you may disapprove, but at least it’s not the title “Teen Mom’s Amber Portwood pregnant again.”

14. Jacquie

Being a teen mom is not the worst thing in the world, and again the show does not glamorize teen pregnancy, it shows these girls lives and all the crap they have to go through. Do they have good moments, of course, just because you do one thing that people consider wrong does not mean that you must suffer for the rest of your life. I was a teen mom and I have a full time job that I’ve held for 7 years, I am in college and I’m very happy with my life. Do I have to work harder than a woman who went to college and got a job and a husband before getting pregnant? Damn right I do, and I’m ok with that. People really need to stop judging and picking on these girls because their lives are being played out on tv, no one is perfect so ya’ll need to quit throwing stones when you live in glass houses.

15. HDP

Emily and Jacquie – it doesn’t matter how many times people here can give examples of how they became a mom in their teenage years and were good successful parents and citizens – you WILL get a thumbs down for being in the least bit supportive of a teenage mother – and especially one of the “Teen Moms”.

I will also get thumbs down for mentioning this. It’s the way it rolls here. :)

• DoesntMatter

HDP sooo true! These cyber moms are perfect! LOL I agree with Emily and Jacquie as well. We may be the only ones to have some REAL sense on this site lmao

16. Jennifer

20 years old is STILL technically a teen pregnancy. This girl is just stupid.

• Anon

How do you figure that 20 years old make her a teenager? You clearly do not understand what “teen” pregnancy means, so let me help you:

13 = teen
      14 = teen
      15 = teen
      16 = teen
      17 = teen
      18 = teen
      19 = teen
      20 = not teen

17. SMH

I think her focus should be her twins and not adding a new child into the mix so soon. These kids yes kids have it so mixed up. Whether you want a baby or not people have to put THEIR wants and NEEDS aside and do whats right by the kids.

• Anon

Is she ignoring her twins now? Does she lock them in a closet and just toss food in their to feed them?

Her twins are almost three years old. Do you have any idea how many people have more children BEFORE their kids turn three. Answer = LOTS.

Her age is almost irrelevant. She’s an adult and doesn’t have to answer for her reproductive choices to you or anyone else. Unless, you think that *I* should decide for *YOU* when you’re allowed to have kids and when you’re not.

18. popsykl

harsh and bitter women……….good luck leah, you just may need it

19. ddd

Cyber women who have their head screwed on right. It is one thing that you get pregnant while in your teens, but to have more than one child in your teens is just stupid. Sorry to say, but girls without much else going on in their lives think a child will provide their future.

20. jenna

i know right..like i was 18 when i decided to be initmate with my boyfriend like i loved my boyfriend and i knew he loved me & i was taught to wait till marriage because of my religion but i felt like i had found a very special person in my life that i knew would be there for me for a long time. we’ve been together since 10/31/10 until this day and he and i are happy with eachother and still love and care for one another. Things are not easy but people fail to forget dont rush into things, just take your time and let the flow take its toll on everything.