Britney Spears: My Sons Think I’m A Superhero

britney-102612-1

Pop superstar Britney Spears gets gorgeous on the cover of Lucky‘s December 2012 issue, hitting newsstands November 6. The X Factor judge opens up about her two sons - Sean Preston, 7, and Jayden James, 6 – and fiancé Jason Trawick.

On her sons discovering she’s a celebrity: “They’re in the middle right now of trying to figure it out. They try to figure out where I go when I go to film X Factor. They’re like, ‘Mommy’s going off to be a superhero.’ And then I get back, and they just see me as Mommy. And then when I’m back working on the show, they say, ‘Oh, Mommy’s a superhero again!’ ”

On her down time: “I work out. I swim. I play with the kids, I cook and I garden. We play Connect Four. We play Candy Land. Last night we read The Night Pirates.”

On what made Jason stand out: ”He was sweet. He says he doesn’t mind that I sit around in sweats all the time.”

On haters: “It’s just something that you get used to in this business. I think most people are their own worst critics. I’m a perfectionist. I want things done a certain way. I am hard on myself but not regretful.”

For more from Britney, go to Lucky

Filed under: Britney Spears

Photo credit: Lucky

1. Alli

Why did you shave your head in front of a pack of paps in 2007?

2. Sheala

Really? She’s doing well now, so get over it!
    Go Britney!

3. Alli

I want to know, and it’s part of the current Lutfi vs Spears lawsuit. If she wasn’t on drugs, why did she do it?? She has never been asked in an interview about it, or explained her meltdown herself, and just expects us to forget it as well.

Why do you think she owes you an explanation??

• Veronica

She shaved her head because she was rebelling and didnt want to be controlled anymore. But shaving her head only made matters worse because now she is being controlled by her handler, i meant dad, and soon to be husband. I believe they keep her drugged up to keep her in control. I find it odd for her dad to still be conservatorship over her!!! If she can make records, be on a weekly show, and make appearances why cant she be in control of her own life!! Hollyweird!!!

4. shelly

Does anyone else think that they photoshopped her to death! What happened to her face and hairline? Looks weird.

5. HDP

Yikes! Why the heck do these magazines keep screwing so badly with her face and body on photoshop? She’s so beautiful naturally, she looks like a cartoon every time I see her in adverts and magazines, ridiculous.

6. I Call BS

She is a super hero…her name is Photoshop Fiona…she can magically photoshop herself into an unrecognizable person everytime she does a mag cover…Duh. Nobody else knew this? LOL.

7. Lizzie

OMG her hair is like Kim Zolciak’s in these photos.

She always has terrible hair stylists. That wig is horrible!

9. Dave101

I wonder if there’s the possibility that Britney might ever have sex with her two sons. I think she’s crazy enough that she might actually do it when they get old enough.