Kristen Stewart: “I Can’t Wait To Be A Mom”

AFI FEST 2012 - "On The Road" Premiere

Twilight star Kristen Stewart can’t wait for motherhood — eventually!

During a press junket in Los Angeles last week for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, the actress, 22, gave an honest answer to Us Weekly about her hopes for kids one day. ”Dude, no. I can’t wait to be a mom, but like, no. I can wait.”

While she may not be in a rush to jump into real-life parenthood with her recently reconciled boyfriend Robert Pattinson, she did enjoy playing mom to daughter Renesmee (Mackenzie Foy), Bella and Edward’s daughter in the film.

“I think that it might be something that you’re born with or not born with. Some people have really, really strong natural instincts and desires to be a mom. That was one of my favorite things about the story,” Kristen explained. “It was one aspect of [Bella] that I was really excited to play.”

And Robert, 26, similarly enjoyed taking on the role of a father.

“I actually quite like working with kids and I like working with animals, which everybody says you shouldn’t do,” he said. “Especially working with a baby is great. I would say, put a baby in every scene.”

Kristen and her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders, 41, recently had a highly-publicized affair.

We saw Rupert and his wife Liberty Ross trick-or-treating with their kids in L.A. on Halloween Night.

Filed under: Kristen Stewart

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. popsykl

not with my robert i hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrr

2. Ann Marie Gauthier

More than 7 billion but we can always use one more airhead’s spawn.

3. Lolo

I’m not sure why this is on a celebrity baby site…she doesn’t have kids, she’s not pregnant…sooo this is basically no news?

4. SMH

She talks like a 12 year old.

5. Shannon

I agree, why is this on here? Hopefully when she finally becomes a mom she teaches her kids to not address people as “dude”.

6. M

And you’ll believe anyting coming from Us Weekly? Right. So smart.

7. popsykl

and she has lesbian stamped all over her…….one day she will pop out of the closet, then i can have my robert back LOL

8. me

omg..that poor child…having to listen to her obnoxious voice as she stammers through a sentence..this broad can barely put together a thought without looking like it’s the hardest thing in the world, the last thing she needs to attempt is putting on a onesie at 2 am…lol