Jennie Garth & Peter Facinelli: Soccer Saturday

Semi-Exclusive... Former Couple Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli Watch Their Daughter's Soccer Game

Friendly exes Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli were photographed with their 15-year-old daughter Luca in Sherman Oaks, Calif. on Saturday (November 10). The trio cheered from the sidelines as Lola, 9, and Fiona, 6, played soccer on the sunny afternoon.

“Co-parenting takes two great parents to put their differences aside and focus on the children,” Peter recently said. “And that’s what I’ve been doing.”

“When you’re going through it yourself, you have to take it day by day,” the Twilight star added.

“We are great parents together, so when it’s about the kids, it’s wonderful,” Jennie said.

“We make it very clear to them they don’t have to choose sides,” she added. “They can go wherever they want and be with whom they want.”

The pair announced their split in March after 11 years of marriage.

Filed under: Fiona Facinelli,Jennie Garth,Lola Facinelli,Luca Facinelli,Peter Facinelli

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Anne

This photos say so much, it is so sad to watch. It must have been a bad situation to break these 2 up, her daughter is hurting obviously. Jennie is trying to dress like a teenager and Peter doesn’t want to be there, divorce is a hard thing.

2. SMH

Wow you got all that from a few photos?

3. annie

Jennie looks terrible… Her daughter looks more mature and pulled together than she does. Why is it that after a divorce, some women loose all class and dress like like a sl*tty 14 year-old? It looks so desperate, I feel sorry for her.

4. Anne

Well you can see Luca hanging on her Dad and hugging him as he is leaving and you can actually tell. Plus you can see how thin Jennie is and her choice of clothes, compared to what she wore before. Yes you can tell a lot.

5. Kasey1

I just think it’s great they look like they are civil (not about to rip one another to shreds) and he and his children look like they still have a good relationship with one another. (I don’t know why they wouldn’t, actually.) Regardless of how Jenny’s dressed,which in my opinion, I’ve seen worse is all I can say about that, but I still think she seems like a good mom and Peter seems like a hands on, good father.

6. popsykl

i think peter must be a poo poo head for leaving his family

7. Anne

Agreed

8. bianca

We KNOW that Luca is his daughter, but to someone who doesn’t know who these people are – Peter looks like yet another 40 year old dating someone who is half his age.

Well since you KNOW that she’s his daughter, why would you even say that??

• sally

Because it’s true. I even thought it looked like that in the photo where they are holding hands. He looks young for his age & she could pass for 18 in some pictures. She was just making an observation, that’s why she said it. Geez. Get off the attack.

9. PJ

Picture 5 looks awfully like a girl that doesn’t want her Daddy to leave.

10. Mary

I may be wrong but I thought the eldest daughter was by her first marraige. And I think Luca is too old to be so chummy with her stepdad. Isn’t there a shot where
    she is sitting on his lap.

Jennie’s trying way too hard to look cool in those jeans.

12. sally

Even though I am obviously home with too much free time today, since I’m commenting to much, I just can’t help but comment again. First, Jennie’s jeans are not cute & maybe appropriate for someone in their 20′s, not 40′s. She looks like she is trying to be a teenager again. I’m glad they seem to be co-parenting well, or so it seems. They just all look so sad. :( Not that it’s any of my business, but I do wonder what broke them up. They were together a long time, especially for Hollywood standards.

13. Anna

Why is everybody commenting on Jenny’s clothes being too young looking for her? What about Peter? He looks like he’s trying to be 20 again too.

14. Guest

Who cares what either of them are wearing – and I agree that he is dressed just as “young” as she is. What I find interesting though is the differences in their two statements about co-parenting. She is careful to say “WE” are great parents, while he remarks that “co-parenting takes two great parents…” then goes on to say “I” have been doing that. Says a lot really.

15. Kaz

The father daughter look more like lovers….why is a big 15 yr old sitting on his lap????Its disgusting.No wonder poor jenny looks unhappy.It looks like Luca had a fallout with Mum.