Joshua Morrow & Wife Welcome Baby No. 4: Charlie Jo

morrow

Congratulations are in order for Joshua Morrow and his wife Tobe!

The Young and the Restless star and his wife have welcomed their fourth child, daughter Charlie Jo, on October 30. “6 lbs 8 oz. 19 inches of pure amazingness,” the proud papa announced via Twitter with a series of sweet family photos.

The longtime couple are also parents to sons Cooper, 10, Crew, 7, and Cash, 4.

“I named the boys. Tobe named the girl,” Joshua wrote.

And when a fan asked, “When can we expect baby Morrow number 5?” the actor replied, “Better question is when can u expect the vasectomy :).”

“This was a total surprise for us. I, in particular, was done,” Joshua recently said. “My wife was really scared it was going to be another boy. She got her dream and a little girl will be here very soon. So it was meant to be.”

Filed under: Births,Featured,Joshua Morrow

Photo credit: Twitter

1. sally

I like all of their kids names, except I would have thought with the mom dying to have a little girl, she would have named her a feminine name. Charlotte would have been cute & then call her Charlie. I’m not against masculine names for girls, it’s just odd to me in this family, that her name is what it is. Congratulations to the Morrow’s, which coincidentally is my last name as well. Maybe we’re cousins, LOL. Love them.

Where does it say the mom was dying to have a little girl?

• nosoupforyou

All over. Just google. There are many articles with them saying that they wished they had a girl because Tobe has a great relationship with her mom and she wanted that with her own daughter. They had hoped for a girl when their third son Cash was born. In this article it says “Tobe was scared of having another boy.” Not hard to put together.

• Tula

What difference would if make if they call her Charlie anyway?

2. Someone

In that 3rd pic, she looks like a little Cabbage Patch doll! I agree about the name…Charlotte would be super cute (if I ever have a girl, it will be Charlotte too :D

3. arabella

this is tobe first daughter and she given her a masculine name.

• nosoupforyou

I agree. I really like what I have read from both of them but this name is awful, in my opinion, but they don’t have to check with me. It sounds like they have 4 sons.

4. denise

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter Charlie Jo. Sure like the C’s. Best Wishes to the whole family!!!!!!

5. SMH

Actually Joshua said that his wife really wanted to try for a daughter. I love the name Charlie for a girl. Reminds me of Disneys Good Luck Charlie & oddly they have a Toby too.

6. arabella

Charlie is her nickname Mia character name is Charlotte.

7. ivey miller

have fun the kids or beautful

8. Max (

I LOVE the name Charlie! It ROCKS on girls! ~ Another mother of another “Charlie”.

9. Debra Luke - Connell

Joshua and Tobe, I think the name, Charlie Jo, is perfect for your little angel! Y’all have A beautiful family…who cares what other people think. Charlie Jo is your little girl, nobody else’! Joshua, I have been watching Y&R since 1973…& have been a fan of yours since your first day on the show! I tell my husband, Charles, often , that you have to be a Great gut in real life because you just strike me as a Great, Wonderful Person! I’m sure that Tobe and your children agree! God Bless You and Your Family, Joshua!!! Debra Luke Connell

10. Debra Luke - Connell

*guy

11. Joanne

My daughter was born in 2005 and I named her Charlie-Jo I also got a mixed reaction. I personally love the name, she very often gets CJ for short. Her dad keeps calling her chazzer which winds me up!
    It’s nice to know other people who have named their child Charlie-Jo too.
    There are lots of names I don’t like but personally I keep them opinions to myself. I’m a firm believer in the fact that if you have nothing positive to say then font say anything at all :-)