P. Diddy Shares Photo Of “3 Princesses”

e708bb5e2ab011e2998822000a1fbc5d_7

Sean ‘P. Diddy‘ Combs shared a snapshot of his three 5-year-old daughters - twins D’Lila Star and Jessie James, and Chance - taking a bath together.

“My 3 Princesses,” Puffy wrote via Instagram of the smiley trio in the tub.

Earlier this month, the R&B superstar shared a shot with all six of his children as they celebrated his 43rd birthday.

The twins’ mother is Diddy’s on-again-off-again girlfriend, Kim Porter. In October 2007, the Grammy Award-winning singer took legal responsibility for Chance, his daughter with Sarah Chapman.

Filed under: Chance Combs,D'Lila Star Combs,Instagram,Jessie James Combs,Sean Combs

Photo credit: Instagram

How embarassing to have 3 children the same age when only 2 of them are twins.

• Pol

That’s exactly what I thought when I read the article. I had to reread the line a couple times to be sure.
      No doubt he’ll have a great time explaining himself to his daughters when they’re adults.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Well he’s a low life loser anyway and knocks up anything he sees. No class, morals, etc.

3. P!nk

And he’s proud of that?

Why wouldn’t he be? What are the repercussions to him? He can f*ck anyone, screw them over and there will STILL be a bevy of skanks lined up to be the next one he bends over the table.

He proud of his kids and nothing wrong with that.

Do you think he should hide them away because of how they came to be?

What are the repercussions? How about AIDS. Let his D*** fall off. POS.

5. Eva

Nothing new here….30 years ago one of my second grade students pointed to a child in another class at lunch and said “That’s my daddy’s little boy.” My concern here is – REALLY you gonna publish nearly naked pictures of your three little girls?!?!?!? That’s the skanky part;

• laura

Oh my god, this is not a picture of NAKED girls, these are very young girls taking a bath and you can see nothing genitals-related..
      You guys are really mormons in the Us.. You’re shocked as soon as you see an inch of a body, even if it’s the most innocent thing..

Oh no! But what about the ped-o-files! You must worry every single second of the day!

:::eyeroll:::

• laura

Mmmm, honestly I don’t see why would pedophiles care about such an innocent picture, where you see just faces, arms and a couple of knees..
          If you think about it what attracts more the pedophiles could be the man pictures of celebrity babies at the seaside..

6. anonymous

beautiful girls

Laura, what country are you from? You sound like a “your a peein” where the pedophilia rate is sky high. Keep walking around topless and naked at beaches and exploiting your children and where class doesn’t exist.

• NYC Mommy

Anonymous- wow what a rude comment. Your comment makes us Americans look classless and ignorant. :(

Way to stereotype a whole continent.

• laura

I don’t want to stereotype, but this is an american website which writes most about american celebrities and I’m pretty sure that most people who are here are from the Usa.. Obviously I don’t want to offend anybody, but here and in another website I sometimes read (just jared) I’ve noticed in many occasions that people do have a problem with nudity even if it’s just a very innocent thing, like this photo. It’s a matter of culture, I guess.

• laura

1) I’m from Italy, and by the way my country has a law that forbids to publish minors’ faces on internet and newspapers, so I’m certainly against children’s exploitation.
      2) Again, in my modest opinion this picture is very innocent and has nothing that could interest the pedophiles: the girls are almost completely covered by foam. There’s far worse on the web than this.
      3) I don’t walk around naked, I don’t even go topless at the seaside myself, I’m just trying to be reasonable: howling about pedophiles and “naked girls” in cases like this is just exaggerate.

You think topless and naked beaches have some connection to the number of pedophiles in a country? You really need to stop spouting nonsense as if it’s statistically proven fact.

• laura

I was answering to your own nonsense:

“Laura, what country are you from? You sound like a “your a peein” where the pedophilia rate is sky high. Keep walking around topless and naked at beaches and exploiting your children and where class doesn’t exist”

8. Jacquie

Is the fact that their dad got 2 different women pregnant at the same time important, or is the fact that he takes responsibility for his children and makes sure they have a good relationship with each other important. It’s an adorable photo and that is all that should matter.

Agreed. If you’re here to see photos of cute kids, this photo is A+.

If you’re here to put down their father because he’s something of a man-whore…… can’t you find another website to do it on?