Kendra Wilkinson Is Disgusted With Kelsey Grammer

"Frankenweenie" Premiere

As a former resident of the Playboy mansion, mama Kendra Wilkinson knows just how wild it can get inside Hugh Hefner‘s infamous abode – which is why she was completely shocked by one guest’s decision to bring his infant daughter to Hef’s annual Halloween bash.

The 27-year-old reality television star says she was outraged by Kelsey Grammer and Kayte Walsh‘s controversial decision to bring along their 3-month-old daughter Faith to the late-night celebration last month.

“Oh he knows how I feel, trust me,” Kendra tells TMZ, making reference to the fact that she was so bothered by the baby’s presence that she actually stormed out. “I gave him that eye and I left because of that.”

“It’s disgusting,” she concludes. “It has nothing to do with the fact it was the Playboy Mansion, it’s to do with where you bring your baby.”

The father-of-five defended the decision, claiming that “Kayte is breast feeding and we do not have a nanny or a trusted baby-sitter at this time.”

Filed under: Kendra Wilkinson

Photo credit: Bauer Griffin

1. What a drama queen. Approximately 2 1/2 years ago, she was at the playboy mansion with Lil’Hank who was 4 months at that time.

She wanted to get her son into modeling at one episode of her show and that’s a good thing to do?

Btw I’m Spanish, sorry for my bad English.

• Amy

There is a huge difference between taking your child to visit someone (even Hugh Hefner) and going to a party. If you ever watched the Girls Next Door reality show, you would see that on a day to day basis, there’s not a whole lot of excitement around the house. Nothing wild or crazy. But their parties?? Insane, and definitely inappropriate for a child, even an infant, to go to. If Kelsey’s wife is breast feeding and they don’t have a “trusted” sitter, then they should’ve not gone. They did an interview with Oprah since their daughter was born, and their daughter wasn’t on camera. Who watched her at that time? They have people that can watch her, they just chose to take her. And NOW they’ve realized it was a bad parenting decision and are scrambling for an excuse.

2. An33

Yet she has no problem taking her kid to visit with Hefner or the mansion itself…

3. Elizabeth

I mean, I guess I don’t see the big deal, but who was actually watching the baby at the mansion? I’m sure there was a quiet room, and the baby is too little to understand what is going on. But if Kayte had to watch the baby, then why didn’t she just stay home?

4. Fara

Ain’t dat da pot calling da kettle black!

5. Mary

The difference is Kendra took her son to visit Hef at the mansion, not to a huge party and leave him sitting in a car seat all night. Kelsey is nothing but a tool

• Kasey1

Totally agree. While I cannot stand Kendra, I used to like her and watched her show. All she did was take him to visit Hef at the mansion, it wasn’t a party or anything like that. Kelsey and his new wife aren’t very smart, eh? You’d think after having all his children he’d know better, guess not.

6. Shannon

The wife was breastfeeding and they didnt have a trusted sitter…so did they ever think about..umm not going. I am a new mom myself, and of course there are still parties that I would love to go to, but they clash with my new role as a mother so therefore I stay home with my baby. Some people need to get their priorities straight.

I probably wouldn’t have gone either bc it’s kind of ridiculous, but…..just playing devil’s advocate – what was the harm really? Are people worried about her hearing being affected from the noise? Her being hit in the face with a boob? I don’t see how the baby was in danger by being there.

• Sookie

If the baby stayed with them the whole time they were there, I don’t see what the problem is. The baby was too young to know what was going on, so what harm was done? I don’t blame them for not wanting to leave their newborn with sitters they don’t know.

8. Yeah and getting your almost 3 year old son into modeling is a right thing to do? Pff. I think people should mind their own business. People don’t know the whole story. People see it this way and other see it that way. You don’t know who you should believe. I mean I definitely don’t think that Kendra should get Hank into modeling. I know that she did, because it was on an episode that my cousin just wanted me to see SOOO BAD (Not a big fan of Kendra).
    I don’t know the whole/real story of Kelsey Grammar’s daughter. I don’t know if it was such a big deal. I know it’s not good to take your infant daughter to a party and I know she is to young. I think Kendra is jus over exaggerating to leave the party and come up with a story to get some attention, because that’s all she want.
    The thing I just want to say is. I think they’re both doing stupid things. Kelsey Grammar taking his infant daughter to a party and Kendra taking her son into modeling and to the mansion when he was an infant as well.

P.S.

I am Dutch so my English is bad.

The fact that this happen a month ago and Kendra talking about it now only shows that looking for attention.

10. Anne

Isn’t this the same woman who was on a reality show that shared her man with 2 other women and has a filthy mouth and a history of nudity? Just checking….

• Alli

Anne is dead on right. And btw, what’s she doing there? Keeping her options open in case things don’t work out with Hank Sr. She funded his gym venture with his pal Trevelle, (owns a 51% stake), so if that fails and her “hard earned” money goes down the drain, I’m sure big Hank will be out the door as well.

11. Steph

Kendra now preaches morals, that’s insane.

12. UGH Kendra is such a annoying attention whore. This happened like a month ago and now she’s trying to get attention by doing and saying this. Very lame!
    I agree with Anne and Alli. She is a whore who shared (with two other girls) and slept with an old man with , who could have been her grandpa.
    And her reality show is just stupid. It should have been Kendra on the bottom! And her kid is not that cute!