Rachel Zoe’s Smiling Sweetheart

Rachel Zoe and baby Skyler : Adorable Pair in WeHo

Seriously adorable child alert!

Stylist to the stars Rachel Zoe, 41, was spotted walking with her 1-year-old tot Skyler after lunching at the West Hollywood, Calif. eatery Hugos on Monday (November 19).

We also spotted the smiling pair over the weekend as they were snapped shopping around Beverly Hills.

Filed under: Rachel Zoe,Skyler Berman

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. laura

How the hell is she dressing him??? It’s clear that she considers him the ultimate accessory..

2. NYC Mommy

He really looks like a little girl today especially how his hair looks in that hat/beanie.

3. Tara

Her job is in fashion, so I guess she will dress him a bit differently than many of us would. I think he is a cutie – some boys are so pretty they look like little girls for a long time. She may want to rethink the necklace and beanie though…

• coco

Yeah, but babies are not supposed to be fashion accessories, it’s disrespectful and ridiculous!

How is it disrespectful? She is turning out to be a much more involved mom than I ever thought she would be.

• coco

It’s disrespectful to the kid, because this way he can’t run and play and be wild like any other kid..
          Look in the last picture: he’s stretching his legs but the movement is limited by that ridiculous thing his mum made him wear to make him her latest “cool” accessory.
          That’s why I criticize her: children should be children, dressed the way that they are more comfortable for running and making any other movement that children do while playing.
          The way she dresses him makes just him uncomfortable and ridiculous.

Do you tell that to every mother that dresses her daughter in dresses, bows, tights, patent leather shoes?

Please. Just stop.

• carrie7

Agree with you! I think she is very insecure about her looks/image. I’ts obvious that superficial looks are always the priority here- can’t she put away the stripper shoes for one afternoon out with the kid???- BTW he does look VERY feminine!

4. Soco

Her face looks like the bottom of a shoe, and I don’t consider her having much fashionable sense. The baby def looks like a girl today.

5. Mary

Another happy day in the life of Skyler. His smile is contagious

Love this kid….too beautiful

She’s a good mom. That’s all that counts. When he’s older he won’t wear what he doesn’t want to. But for now she’s having fun dressing him up a little. Keep your diapers on. Your comments are childish and immature, not mention rude.

8. Anon

I think he is adorable! He is almost always smiling in pics, and looks like a happy toddler. That says a lot for her parenting. That’s all that matters. Who is anyone to judge how another parent dresses their child? It’s called free will. There’s no rule book!

9. JK

Maybe she should consider wearing flats once in a while, especially when out with her daughter…I mean son.

10. SuzyQ

It’s clear she wanted a girl. Poor kid.

11. Lizzie

Fanny pack.

12. Judi

He’s such a cutie, and I think he’s dressed very well, I would definitely dress my boy like this ( if I had plenty of money like she does :) and he is smiling all the time!

13. Veep

She looks ridiculous. Those shoes. Ugh.

What is wrong with you people?!?! You see a photo of a mother and her beautiful smiling child and all you can find to say is hateful things. Why?!?!?!?!?!?

Hopefully, none of you even spawn any demon children. The world has enough hate to go around. It needs no more.