Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs: “These Are The Loves Of My Life”

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs shared a snapshot on his Instagram account of his three 5-year-old daughters D’Lila Star and Jessie James, and Chance on Tuesday (November 20). Cute that his twins both had on shirts that read “Wild Child”.

He wrote: “These are the loves of my life. They have changed my life and saved my life. Thank You God.”

In all – the music and fashion mogul has six children. He once explained why he never married their mothers.

“Life isn’t something you can predict. Every woman that I was with, that I had a child with, they did deserve for me to marry them. But there’s things going on in my life … I’m not gonna say it’s all the way me, but I’ll take responsibility as a man. What if my twins ask why I ain’t married to their mom? Damn, how do I respond?”

Filed under: Chance Combs,D'Lila Star Combs 2,Instagram,Jessie James,Sean Combs

Photo credit: Instagram

The title should read “this is what happens when you have no morals and don’t use birth control”

This pig is nothing but a sperm donator.

3. Elle

I feel for little Chance. She must feel left out a lot… and she’s always going to be known as /that/ kid.

4. Bell

Laughable! He is the town bike, everybody gets a ride. Male whore.

5. Essence

I have to commend this man for looking beyond his mistakes and taking responsibility for Chance. All 3 girls look happy and like they adore their dad. My child’s father cheated on me and has another child the same age as mine- they’re 2 months apart. He is not involved in either child’s life. He’s going to have a hell of a lot more explaining to do than Diddy will. At least he’s making his best efforts to do the right thing now, despite his past mistakes. I commend him for that, and I’m sure Chance is happy and loves her dad.

6. anonymous

beautiful kids

7. Zar55

Yes, Sean Combs is a male whore, everybody knows that, but all i see that whatever he did or he’s doing with other women, he is taking care of his kids, even though most of his kids have different mothers they are all close and have a relationship and THAT IS ALL WHAT IS IMPORTANT

At least he is taking care of his children. He isn’t just throwing money at the mothers and disappearing. He has a real relationship with them and you can see they adore him. There are several celebrities who have nothing to do with their biological children other than a monthly child support payment.

9. amy

I have to echo exactly what Essence said. Everyone wants to sit around and point fingers and say how he should be ashamed that he cheated and has children so close in age – that happened 6 years ago. He has three BEAUTIFUL daughters who he obviously loves very much. I admire the way he has stepped up and is a wonderful dad to ALL of his children.

My ex also has another child by another woman due to his infidelity. He still refuses to admit that the little boy is his, but he looks almost identical to my child AND my ex. It bothers me that my ex is barely there for our child and not there for his other child AT ALL. Regardless of mistakes that were made, the children are the ones who are suffering.

Kudos to Diddy for being a good father and doing what is right.

• Anon

I hope you make sure that your child has a relationship with it’s sibling. If the ‘dad’ won’t step up and do the right thing, you and the other mother should.