Kids are optional. Style is not!
Jessica Alba is the picture of style and beauty even with her kids in tow. Parents needn’t lose style just because they have kids! The folks at phil&teds are all about helping parents keep their cool while looking cool, and the their 4WD uptown inline verve is an essential for any chic parent seeking style & functionality. Stay stylish by pushing the same stroller Jessica Alba is pushing, the phil&teds verve.
What Makes It Hot:
- Sleek, compact design – stunning curved frame profile
- Adaptable from newborn to two toddlers with 7 configurations, including infant car seat with double kit seat!
- Feather light handling in single or inline mode- Precision engineering and weight distribution deliver an almost effortless stroller experience in both modes
- Six-position handle with one-touch brake
- Follow the sun canopy with flick out sun visor
- Contoured ventilated seat system- Contoured for ergonomic support; ventilated for temperature regulation; a soft padded liner for comfort and support.
- Smooth, one-hand seat recline- Infinite adjustment from newborn lie-flat to upright 6 year old
- Triple recline double kit (second seat) – Smooth, one-hand reclining from upright to sleep ideal layback
- Dual front wheels, with suspension – smooth handling & pavement control delivered by airless tires, balanced shock absorbers, and dual front wheels
- Ultra compact folding- Folds with or without double kit, and self stands for easy storage
- Price: $699.99- stroller, double kit seat- $134.99
The verve is available for purchase at Dmartstores.com.
We are giving away a phil&teds verve double stroller to 1 lucky reader (value: $835)!
One Easy Way to Enter:
Leave a comment here with a valid email address (will not be published). Please state your favorite feature of the phil&teds verve in the comments below. One winner will be chosen at random at the end of the contest. One entry per person, per day.
This contest ends Wednesday, November 28 at 7:00 pm EST. This contest is open to Canada & US residents only. Good luck!