Jessica Simpson: Baby Bump Watch

Jessica Simpson and family arrive at LAX

She’s got that glow!

An expectant Jessica Simpson was photographed with fiancé Eric Johnson and their daughter Maxwell, nearly 7 months, making their way through the Los Angeles International Airport on Thursday (November 29). This marks the first time we’ve seen the Fashion Star mentor since news broke of her second pregnancy.

Sporting black leggings, knee-high boots and a loose-fitting sweater, the singer-turned-entrepreneur looked simply radiant as she toted her tot through the busy terminal.

“It definitely wasn’t planned. But yes, Jessica is pregnant again,” Us Weekly reported on Wednesday. “She really is overjoyed!”

A rep for Simpson had yet to comment.

The news comes just six months after the I Wanna Love You Forever singer, 32, and the former NFL pro, 33, welcomed daughter Maxwell.

But what about her endorsement deal with Weight Watchers? The brand is remaining mum on what Simpson’s surprise second pregnancy will mean for her rumored $4 million deal.

“Any questions related to Jessica’s personal life can only be answered by her team,” Stephanie Schulman, Weight Watchers’ public relations manager stated. “We do not disclose financial details about our relationships with any of our ambassadors.”

Filed under: Eric Johnson,Expecting,Featured,Jessica Simpson,Maxwell Johnson

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. Jessica

What a little precious little cute!!!
    She looks like she is going to be tall! She doesn’t look nearly 7 months here at all, more like 1.

2. Missy

What a gorgeous baby!

3. KTGrace

She looks just like her daddy!

4. laura

Is the pregnancy confirmed?

5. Courtney

@Laura as of yet she hasn’t said anything officially and technically you’re supposed to wait until your three months to say anything because the risk of loss lowers significantly after you’ve heard the heartbeat. Maxwell is a doll baby

6. Tara

Jessica just comes off as a very nice and down to earth girl. I never understood this dislike for her. She was never an addict of any type, she never said hateful things and does a lot for charity. If her biggest crime was gaining too much weight during pregnancy- people need to find another hobby.
    She looks great here.

Well, for starters, I think it’s the hypocrisy of her family’s “Christian Values” and her selling herself based on her T&A.

• Tara

Give it up. Put your life under a microscope and allow the scrutiny she deals with on a daily basis. Jealousy is sooooooo unattractive.

• Anon

I can’t figure out how you got jealousy from what Anonymous said?!

I don’t care one way or the other about Jessica Simpson, she seems nice enough, I guess, although I’m not a fan of her ‘sound’. But the Christian nonsense she tries to portray while writhing around naked in videos is just appalling.

• Hollywood22

I completely agree with you, the down votes signify to me that no one respects an opinion that differs from theirs on this site.

Enough with “oh, put your life under a magnifying glass.” Many people get along fine. SHE chose to do a reality show, inviting cameras in her home. More than one show at that. SHE chose eat horribly during her pregnancy and SHE chose to brag about it. I mean, she gained a massive amount of weight. Whether you also gained a lot, it doesn’t make it healthy for the baby. SHE said she went all out, let loose and didn’t care because she was pregnant, and was apparently allowed to eat buttered poptarts.

She isn’t a good singer, is a horrible actress and gained her “fame” by acting like an idiot on tv. She’s no better than any other reality show chump.

7. Tinamarie

I think she is amazing and don’t be so quick to stereotype Christian beliefs. You must not get out much if you think bring Christian means being like the extreme ones the media likes to show.

• Grace

I don’t think you have to be extreme to be be Christian, but you aren’t even being CHRISTIAN at all if you make your living showing off how big your breasts are and how short your shorts are? Do you seriously not understand that her “brand” is that men want to f*ck her and woman want to be her?

Do you seriously not understand how she went from Daddy’s Little Virgin to pre-marital sex and now a baby before marriage? That is CHRISTIAN to you? Do Christian just get to do whatever they want and they go, “Ooops! Sorry, God!” and STILL call themselves a CHRISTIAN? Pre-marital sex is not a mistake, it’s a SIN according to the Bible. Isn’t the Bible what CHRISTIANS follow???

• Anonymous Philly

Like Tinamarie said you are not too well versed on Christianity and subscribe to the mainstream media propaganda about it. You obviously only want to hear what fits your agenda.

Jessica is a very good role model and a success story. People like you are jealous cowards because you say this behind the safety of a computer. Since you are on this site you have some interest in celebrity so IF you ever saw her in person, doubt you would have the balls to say it to her face. Hypocrite.

What is wrong with you?? It is not media propaganda that the Bible says no divorce, no pre-marital sex.

• laura

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh… they’re practicing Cafeteria Christianity like most of the rest of the so-called Christians in the USA.

• Tara

@ Laura – we agree again;) I still think Jessica is a sweet girl and is heads above many of her counterparts.

• laura

Tara, I’m the first laura, the one who wrote this last message (about cafeteria christianity) is not me.
            I agree with her, though!
            I don’t understand why people uses nicknames that are already used by others in the same thread: if you’re really interested in the discussion you shouldn’t just be provoking confusion and misunderstandings, like in this case!

You’ll never get anywhere with logic and facts on this website. And Christians NEVER want to be called out on the crap they do.

• Tara

Thanks Laura 1;). I completely understand what you are saying. I think there used to be someone named Tara in the past who perhaps had an “run in” with another poster. So when I started posting she was accusing me of being a divorced , lawyer, mother of one. I am happily married – ex marine biologist, mother to a 12 year old and 4.5 year old twin boys. It is crazy. But moreso how RUDE posters on here can be.

Laura and Tara: Maybe there are more than one Laura and Tara on these boards. You don’t have a copyright on the names, nor does this site disallow multiple people from using the same name. Get over yourselves.

• laura

Dear Anonymous, unlike you, we like to have a polite and ordered conversation. So copyright has nothing to do with it, it’s simply obvious that if two people use the same name in the same discussion it just creates mess.
            …but I’m talking to an Anonymous, so I get if this is difficult to understand for you.

• Montana Emery

Im pretty sure the Bible’s message on judging others is pretty clear, too… just sayin’.

8. sierra

Those little uggs Maxwell is wearing are SO cute! I want adult sized ones lol

9. Bink

Taking a page from the Tori Spelling book of “baby spacing” …lol

10. KC

Hmmm…something about this strikes me as very curious. Maybe its just me reaching for confirmation that Jessica is still hung up on Nick, lol. About 9 months after Nick gets remarried, Jessica gives birth to Maxwell. Now, after Nick has his little Camden 9 or so weeks ago, Jessica is 9 or so weeks pregnant. Coinscidence? I think not! LOL

11. Montana Emery

Shes pregnant again already?! Wow… I had no idea! Good luck to the family :) She is looking great!!

12. Kelly

The baby is adorable and the possible baby on the way is sweet….but it seems to me maybe they should try to fit a MARRIAGE in there somewhere???!!

• laura

If they want, they will. I think everything should be made when the time feels right and since her family really seems just happy, that’s all that matters.