Bill & Giuliana Rancic’s Football Fan

A9InTrmCMAAW7Ig

Bill Rancic is every bit proud of his hometown — and his sweet son!

“Bear Down Chicago!! Watching the game with @DukeRancic in LA. Love this NFL Sunday ticket,” he tweeted, and then shared this precious snapshot of his son. ”Number 1 Bears fan!!!”

And mama Giuliana Rancic loves first-time parenthood so much, the Fashion Police hostess was considering being a stay-at-home mom.

Faced with being away from newborn son Duke for the first time in September, the new mom, 37, contemplated quitting her job to stay at home with their then one-month-old.

“I’m sad. Today I have to leave for Tampa, Fla. to sell my clothing line on HSN, then I go directly to Los Angeles for the Emmys,” she says in a preview clip from Tuesday’s episode of Giuliana & Bill. “I knew this day was coming — that it was inevitable, but I have to be honest: I’m not ready.”

Despite Bill’s reassurance, Giuliana isn’t convinced. “Maybe I should quit right now! I don’t want to go,” she suggests in an emotional scene.

Giuliana & Bill airs Tuesday at 8 p.m. (EST) on STYLE.

Filed under: Bill Rancic,Edward Duke Rancic,Giuliana Rancic

Photo credit: Twitter

1. Someone

He is adorable, love those chubby thighs

2. alice

He looks just like Bill! What a sweetie.

3. terush

I actually think he looks like Giuliana!

4. Mary

So cute!! I think he looks like Bill but with G’s big brown eyes. Nonetheless one of the cutest little boys. If he grows up looking just like Bill, that would be a great thing, he is one handsome man! Love this family !!!!

5. Jen

How cute! Totally looks like Bill.

6. Debsagrrl

He is too, too cute…

7. Lisa

He is absolutely precious. No doubt the apple of Bill’s and Giuliana’s eye. I just want to climb through my computer screen and give him a million smooches. He is precious. Simply precious. Just a little cubby ball of neverending cuteness. Its overloading. Give him a kiss or two from me. Congrats to you both on your amazing son. I am overjoyed for the two of you. I know how badly you wanted to be parents and now you are. Enjoy every moment and remember to NEVER blink for you might miss something special and magical. Time flies by and before you know it that little guy will be graduating college. Let him be little and make sure to take it all in. Never miss a moment you can’t get back. Cherish each second you have him in your life. God Bless.