Mom-To-Be Holly Madison Hospitalized

cd6a244a3dab11e283e822000a1f8e5b_7

Girls Next Door star Holly Madison, 32, was hospitalized Monday for complications due to morning sickness, she confirmed via Instagram.

“Almost seven months and morning sickness took hold! Glad to be otherwise OK, though,” the mom-to-be wrote, along with an image of an IV in her arm.

As supportive messages from fans poured in, the Playboy model – who is expecting a daughter with her Electric Daisy Carnival founder beau Pasquale Rotella - assured her followers that all’s well.

“Thank you for all the get well wishes! Keeping me entertained — forgot to bring a book with me,” the blond beauty wrote.

The reality TV starlet recently opened up about her plans for a big family.

“I want six kids,” she said. “We’ll see how it goes, but I want a big family.”

Filed under: Expecting,Holly Madison

Photo credit: Instagram

1. ctl

Huh. Never heard of morning sickness starting in the 7th month.

I bet she read news of Kate Middleton’s hospitalization and was inspired to seek a little attention of her own.

• NYC Mommy

CTI- I hate to be negative but I thought the same thing when I read this (Kate has morning sickness so she wants it too…) BUT ,on the other hand, I have heard about people getting very bad morning sickness from 7th month due to another big surge in hormones (even if they never had in 1st and 2nd trimester). Sometmes it does not end until you give birth.

• gaby

I had morning sickness throughout my whole entire pregnancy! I couldnt go no where without a plastic bag just in case. I couldnt even drive sometimes because i would all of a sudden get sick in bumper to bumper traffic it was horrible and I thought i was the only that had severe morning sickness in the third trimester.

2. Jessica

Eek how awful! Thank goodness I never endured any morning sickness with my pregnancy. Seems so awful! And can’t believe it can put you in hospital! Hope her unborn baby is doing okay in there! Wishing her a healthy rest of pregnancy!

• NYC Mommy

Jessica- You were very lucky to have morning sickness free pregnancy but many pregnant women with severe morning sickness are hospitalized at least to get IV fluids in them so they don’t get dehydrated. Just like people with severe stomach viruses and flu. :)

3. Kit

Attention whore

4. TabithaFan21

hey ctl you do realize morning sickness can happen at ANYTIME during the pregnancy it doesn’t only happen during just the start of a pregnancy.

5. Courtney

@Jessica off course you can be hospitalized for severe morning sickness which in holly’s case is probably a re occourance as is common in the last trimester. the baby is fine if she’s getting the correct treatment my mom had hyperpermesis which is the condition holly is being hospitalized for with both her pregnanices and was hospitalized on multiple occasions in both pregnancies. stop being so ignorant

6. Kamila

I had severe morning sickness while pregnant with my daughter. It was round the clock and started on the 1st day of the 8th week and persisted throughout my entire pregnancy. I was violently ill several times. It was horrible. I have two close friends who were both sick and vomiting from morning sickness all the way to the end of their pregnancies. It can and does happen. I highly doubt she’s faking it!

7. Jessica

@Courtney Ha! okay ms know it all. My bad for not knowing everything. Must be nice to be so smart

8. SMH

Perhaps she just had a stomach virus?